Harrisburg SESA Tracker

SESA Harrisburg file number

When my lawyer applied for my labor at the Harrisburg SESA office he informed me that the SESA office does not issue a file number for cases for tracking purposes.

He informed me that the only time i will see a tracking number is when the Harrisburg office approves the paperwork and then sends it to the Philly office.

I find that rather odd that the SESA office accepts my papers way back in May2003 but does not issue a tracking number.

If someone else has expereinced something similar please explain.

Thanks

Re: SESA Harrisburg file number

Originally posted by tiamay73
When my lawyer applied for my labor at the Harrisburg SESA office he informed me that the SESA office does not issue a file number for cases for tracking purposes.

He informed me that the only time i will see a tracking number is when the Harrisburg office approves the paperwork and then sends it to the Philly office.

I find that rather odd that the SESA office accepts my papers way back in May2003 but does not issue a tracking number.

If someone else has expereinced something similar please explain.

Thanks

What your lawyer says is correct. Your best bet is to keep checking Philly DOL at (215)861 5286. When your case reaches there, you will know....

Hi All:
I am a new user in this thread, though I have been checking this forum for more than a year. My case has been filed in Harrisburg on May 6th, 2003. Is there anyone whose case has been filed in April and moved to Philly DOL? My employer says that the cases filed in April 2nd week by my company have been moved to DOL. I can trust him with no doubt. Please share with us.

Thanks

Harrisburg Labor

Hi,
My case was filed from Harrisburg in the third week of Jan’03. They haven’t received case number from Philly yet. One of my friend case was also filed from same company in the last week of Jan’03, he got receipt number from Philly office. But attorney says my case also has been forwarded to Philly some times they won’t get receipt. Is it true? Is there is a to find out my case been forwarded or not?

All,

My case with a receipt date of December 2nd, 2002 was apparently transfered to Philly DOL on Sept 15th. FINALLY.

Now it's another wait period. Let's hope that they stay at their current wait of 3 months for the next 3 months.

No posts???

why is nobody posting anything on this thread??.

Is harrisburg processing any applications now?.

pop420us why is nobody posting anything on this thread??.

Is harrisburg processing any applications now?.

-----------

It looks like Harrisburg has again stopped processing RIR....

Applied SESA LC EB2 RIR harrisburg in may 2003

Does anybody have got their SESA LC cleared in Harrisburg with a priority date of may 2003 or before?
My EB2 RIR SESA LC at harrisburg was filed in May 2003. No response yet. Is there a way to check my status without a number or anything?

Harrisburg :mad:

manohar77

I think if yours get cleared then only we will know about May'03. Just last year same time Harrisburg was the only SESA which was current but this year it is most backlogged even within Pennsylvania. Hope some thing happens fast. You could call up the Harrisburg SESA to find the status.

Central & NE PA - Harrisburg Processing Unit
Alien Labor Certification
13th Floor West, Labor and Industry Building
Seventh and Forster Streets
Harrisburg, PA 17121
(717) 787-4781
(717) 787-5394 FAX

hi

Can you give us the reason why you are saying that please, mine was applied in July with harrisburg SESA.

hello

I think harrisburg should pickup some speed as the guidelines for RIR and other categories have been sent to the various sesa agencies.

regional DOL

Hi all,
I think my case moved from sesa to regional DOL (phili). Could anybody suggest how to recognize that the new number added to the list of cases belonging to my employer is mine or not? The DOT code is consistent with my title.

What is your receipt date for Harrisburg SESA. From your previous post it seems to be somewhere in May 03, but having the specific date may help us in finding out about our cases. Mine is April 28th and I haven't heard from my lawyers yet. Will call them up today to find out anyways.