Harrisburg SESA Tracker

silence ??? what's going on ?

Has anyone heard of any progress in Harrisburg SESA beyond Dec 2002 ? Howcome Harrisburg has gone standstill after doing so well for such a long time ?

Any updates will be appreciated.

I heard that one of employees in my company got cleared from State which was filed in Dec '02. I will find further details.

Harrisburg labour

Hi LC_VA
How are you?As u mentioned in the earlier thread one of the employees frm ur cmpny has got his labour cleared, was it frm harrisburg SESA? Since they(Harrisburg SESA) have no tracking # when your application is filed, how was it tracked?
Was the attorney intimated when it went frm Harrisburg SESA to Philly? Plz lets know

Thnks

My priority date is April 28, 2003. Dont know when Harrisburgh SESA is going going to move. They seem to have stuck in November somehow.

Does anyone know why suddenly, from being current, Harrisburgh SESA is stuck processing November applications.

How many ppl are working on RIR Cases in Harrisburg?If it goes this pace, how many months does it take to get clear one month of applications in Harrisburg?Or Is Harrisburg SESA not updating website(DOL website)?

I Called my HR Dept Last week, they told me that some LC which are applied in Dec 1 and 2nd week are cleared from SESA.
So, are they ppl in this thread in those weeks?Pls check with your companies or check DOL AVM for your case.So we can get some hope.

is it true?

Lc_va

I Called my HR Dept Last week, they told me that some LC which are applied in Dec 1 and 2nd week are cleared from SESA.
So, are they ppl in this thread in those weeks?Pls check with your companies or check DOL AVM for your case.So we can get some hope.

=================
LC_VA are you sure that dec 1st and 2 nd week is cleared. I thnk there were few people with those prior to those dates still waiting. Could you confirm again??/

If this is true then Harrisburg SESA is finally let off from Philly SESA work. It should become current in 2-3 months then. Since they get very few application it is easy to clear them than philly sesa.

Vikram,
I asked twice about the dates and they told me dec 1st or 2nd week are cleared.So I think those dates are correct.

my receipt date is december 2nd. however, the only way i can know if it has reached philly regional is to call the number and enter the employer phone #. the ssytem keeps on saying it does not match any records. So I have no reason to believe that my case has cleared from harrisburg.

Hi Lewisburg,
Mine was filed on Dec 2nd too, did u try sending a email to dol with ur employer's phone number in the subject?

my receipt date is december 2nd. however, the only way i can know if it has reached philly regional is to call the number and enter the employer phone #. the ssytem keeps on saying it does not match any records. So I have no reason to believe that my case has cleared from harrisburg.

reciept date Dec 5th, 2002

Hi guyz,
My reciept date at sesa as specified by my attorney is Dec 5th, 2002.
I have not heard yet anything?
Is it really cleared as mentioned above.

If so, that will be a great news..

Atlast something is happening .... I assume ...

raj

Harrisburg Labor

Hi Guys,

When does the labor dept typically release the processing times?

They have not updated the numbers lately.

Rahul.