Harrisburg SESA Tracker

5 digit case number should be SESA case no.

Hi,

5 digit case number should be SESA case no.

I got 5 digit no as case no, when my case was in FL SESA.

Re: Thanks for the feedback

Need help,
Did you hear any thing from your lawyer or labor?

Thanks
VJ

Re: Re: Thanks for the feedback

Guys,Please keep this thread alive and Informative. Please post the latest status with Harrisburg SESA? Thanks in advance.

Hi vijrek

My state application has been approved and it has gone to the regional office ( Philly DOL ).

Thanks and Good Luck to everybody in this board.

Needhelp1.

PD date of Harrisburg is July 25th and it went to Philly on Aug 2nd. ( EB2/RIR ).

Hi
How did you obtain this information of 10days and 60 days for Harrisburg ? Is there a way to obtain this for DE as I was planning on applying for labor from there ?

thanks

Re: Hi vijrek

Hi needhelp,
Can you pl let me know how did you find the status, did you get any letter from SESA , before going to DOL. My company is a big one , I dont know which number they gave. When I enquired my company & lawyer , they said they didnt hear any quaries for SESA. Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vijay

\B]My state application has been approved and it has gone to the regional office ( Philly DOL ).

Thanks and Good Luck to everybody in this board.

Needhelp1.

PD date of Harrisburg is July 25th and it went to Philly on Aug 2nd. ( EB2/RIR ). [/B][/QUOTE]

Ref: Needhelp1

Hi Friends,
I was told by friend that the Harrisburg Labor Dept has completed the cases filled in July and they have sent them to Philly DOL. And below are the steps to get all the casenumbers filled by your company.

Dial (215) 861-5286 ( This number is for Philly DOL )

First choose option 1.
Second choose option 1 if you know your employer's tax ID or 2 if you know your employer phone number from labor application.( The phone number will be in Part B of your Labor Application or ask you lawyer to give the Phone number on the LCA )

You will here status of all cases applied by your employer, those are preceded by DOT code. You may have to do a little bit of guessing based on your date of filling or call your lawyer and give him all the case numbers and ask him which one is your's and status of the case.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Needhelp1

Question for Harrisburg Labor ?

Anybody filled in August First week from Harrisburg got their Philly SESA cleared ?

Thanks
Needhelp1

Anybody filled in Nov Second week from Harrisburg got their SESA cleared ?

I have filed my labor petition (Harrisburg) in EB3 / RIR on Nov 13th and I haven't heard anything till now from anybody ( My lawyer or Labor dept ).

Mine was filed on Nov 23th, 2002 at Harrisburg, EB-2, RIR. Does anyone know how many days its taking to clear SESA ?
Thanks
mgm_gc

re:

i am planning to apply for my RIR from harrisburg.

any thots, past experiences, pitfalls, comments or suggestions r welcome...

thank u very much,

vik

please share your priority date if anyone got approved from Philly via Harrisburg

hi all,

please share your harrisburg sesa priority date if you got your labor approved from Philly dol via Harrisburg sesa.

keep this thread alive - help one another....

thanks,

zipzapzoom

Hi,
Haven't heard anything from the lawyer since Labor was filed at Harrisburg SESA. Do we get any kind of priority date from SESA. So far, I understand that we would get a PD, and dot code from philly DOL after they recieve it from SESA.
Thanks,

mgm_gc

Re: please share your priority date if anyone got approved from Philly via Harrisburg

Originally posted by ZipZapZoom
hi all,

please share your harrisburg sesa priority date if you got your labor approved from Philly dol via Harrisburg sesa.

thanks,

zipzapzoom

Re: please share your priority date if anyone got approved from Philly via Harrisburg

Originally posted by ZipZapZoom
hi all,

thanks,

zipzapzoom

Does harrisburg SESA Sends a letter upon receiving the LC Application with Case Number or how do find PD/RD from Harrisburg SESA?

Any Recent Approvals or applied thru Harrisburg?, Lets keep track of it. I did not update for Harrisburg in recent Labor Status update in DOL site.

Harrisburg RIR stuck at Oct 2002

All,

I had my EB2 RIR case sent to Harrisburg SESA on November 23rd, 2002.

It is still in Harrisburg.

What I am actually wondering is, why is the Harrisburg priority date stuck at Oct 2002, since October 2002? Upto then they were current, and passing files along to Philly in a couple of weeks. I cannot imagine suddenly a huge number of hirings of foreigners in this economy, so I am really curious. I mean this is not the Clinton-era boom economy after all, it is the Bush-era
doom economy. They have been processing October cases ever since October. Go figure.

Does anybody have any idea what the hell is going on in Harrisburg? Isn't this one area w/ the least concentration of immigrants? My guess is; there was only one guy working on LC, he retired in October, now they are going thru a recruitment process that'll take 2 years. OK, that is not what I think, but then again, WTF?

Last edited by a moderator: