Harrisburg SESA Tracker

lewisburg,
My employer informed me. But, apparently they didn't recieve my case number yet. So, I'm not sure how they found out. In fact, if anyone knows how to get the case number from Philly DOL, please do let me know.

Thanks,
mgm

mgm

dO YOU HAVE A COPY OF THE FILING? IF YES , THEN YOU CAN FIND THE TELEPHONE NUMBER WHICH YOUR COMPANY GAVE. CALL UP PHILLY DOL AND FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE IT WILL AT ONE POINT ASK FOR EMPLOYER PH. NUMBER GIVE THAT, THEN YOU CAN FIND OUT YOUR CASE NUMBER IF THEY HAVE RECIVED IT. BUT THEN IF IT IS ONLY THAT YOURS WAS FILED SINCE IT WILL GIVE ALL THE CASES FILED FOR YOUR EMPLOYER

vikram

Do you know the phone # for Philly DOL?

Edit: No need, I found it out, and called. My case has not reached there still. The receipt date @ Harrisburg is 12/1/2002.

On a seperate note, Philly is really processing March 2003 for RIR. They update the phone system weekly. So although state level has taken 6 months so far, the regional may be over in less than half that amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
wanted GC/Labor- have job offer

Hi all,
Hi I am looking for a GC sponsoring company. I have
a job offer in hand. So all I need is a company
willing to do my GC either as a employer or as a
future employer.

Let me know (wantedgc@yahoo.com) if you can help me and send me the
details of your company.

why is it taking so long

Does anyone know why it is taking so long now in Harrisburg...it was just couple of weeks 6 months back?
Did they get more load from some other SESA or DOL or other kinds of applications? or they have slowed down the process of approval intentionally?

Is this TRUE?

Hi,
I heard that Cases Applied in Dec 2002 are approved in State and Federal. Is it TRUE? whoever has PR Dates in Nov and Dec Months , Please confirm this?

Re: Is it true

Dude
Where did u get the info frm is it frm authentic sources/ My labour for greencard was filed in Dec 2nd 2002 frm Harrisburg

Plz update me, when wud it go to Philly labour for federal.

It looks like Harrisburg will process only after they are done with Philly SESA work. But once they get back to Harrisburg work the 6 months backlog should be cleared within 3 months

Harrisburg Labor Application

Hi All,

What is the difference between DOL and SESA?

My employer says that they have applied for GC from Harrisburg sometime in late February 2003.

How should I track my case and when can I expect the labor certification to be completed.

I am a newbie at all this and I would hope that the senior members would pardon my lack of knowledge in these immigration matters.

Regards,
Rahul.

Harrisburg labour

Folks,
My labour for GC was applied on Dec 2nd 2002 frm Harrisburg DOL , does any one know if their application which was applied in DEC has gone to Philly for federal labour?

Plz keep this thread active

My LC was sent to harrisburg on nov 23rd, but got the receipt date of Dec2nd, it's still not in Philly.

Ask your employer to send an email to harrisburg's harvey bear and ask your "receipt date."

It was philly Now it is harrisburg

I was with a company which filed my GC in philly in May'01 and then i moved to another company which has filed it in harrisburg. it took eternity to get the philly one moved to dol and now it looks like i am going to look at another long delay in harrisburg( Apr'03). Guy of december and othe r dates keep this thread alive like the other threads. In the philly sesa thread they maintain it well, so hepefully we can do it here too.

Thanks

No Movement??

Hello all,

The cases in Harrisburg seem to have been put on the back burner? Does anyone know the reasons for this.....

Getting Priority date

Hi !

My labor application was sent to Harrisburg SESA on 17th May' 03 and it was received by SESA on 21st May ( Fed Ex Tracking ). How do I get the priority date now ?

will_get_there

Harrisburg labour RIR

Hi Folks
Any idea of whats happening to HARRISBURG , labour in RIR category? Mine was filed in Dec 2nd 2002, has any ones application who has filed around the same time gone for FEDERAL , at Philly?
Does some one have the DOL ph # where I can call up and ask? I tried sending a email to hbear@state.pa.us but seems to have no response.

PLZ keep this thread active