Had my interview before I140 is approved...anyone similar experience...any advise?!

RFE is a good thing

Have your employer/lawyer respond to the RFE. It's a good thing that there is RFE, it means that they are working on your case. What is your priority date? If your priority date is current for EB3 visa number, it could mean that as soon as you supply the information to the RFE, you could be getting approval for both your I-140 and I-485 soon after the response to the RFE.

My Priority Date

sigh007 said:
Have your employer/lawyer respond to the RFE. It's a good thing that there is RFE, it means that they are working on your case. What is your priority date? If your priority date is current for EB3 visa number, it could mean that as soon as you supply the information to the RFE, you could be getting approval for both your I-140 and I-485 soon after the response to the RFE.

Hi Sigh007,
Thanks for your words of encouragement. I hope so...My PD is Nov-11-2001; I got this date from a copy of my LC (RD by Labor Dept). Where can I check the priority date for EB3 visas? What is this A number fiasco? What countries are affected???? PLEASE let me know. Thanks

I-140 Approved

Had my lawyer enquired for the first time on my I-140 on 9/16. I-140 approved on 9/26. Finally!

EB3/CSC
I140+485 RD: 10/08/2004 ND: 10/14/2004
I140 LUD: 04/18/2005
I485 LUD: 03/25/2005

I got a RFE

ability to pay..that is crazy...my company generates more that 20 billion dollar a year...Do you guys know what is the tunt around for this kind of RFE. Please let me know. Thanks

Rfe

My understanding is ability to pay is measured at the time the job is initially offered, that is when your labor certification is filed, and ability to pay must continue throughout the course of the case until the I-485 is approved.

Based on the readings from several RFE cases on ability to pay, the turn around takes 30-120 days from RFE response.

Another 3 month

sigh007 said:
My understanding is ability to pay is measured at the time the job is initially offered, that is when your labor certification is filed, and ability to pay must continue throughout the course of the case until the I-485 is approved.

Based on the readings from several RFE cases on ability to pay, the turn around takes 30-120 days from RFE response.

Thanks for the update, I really appreciate it!