H4 to F1 finished one year MS going to India

pvr2pvr

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
My wife came to US on H-4 later she changed to F-1 and finished one year of her MS. Now she wants to go to india taking a semister break. While she is coming back she has to go to chennai for F-1 Visa.

What are the risks? and what are the documents required for F-1 Stamping?

Or is it advisable to go for H4 Visa and come to US and again change to F1?

If F-1 is rejected, can she get H-4 Visa?

Please respond!!

pvr2pvr said:
Hi Gurus,
My wife came to US on H-4 later she changed to F-1 and finished one year of her MS. Now she wants to go to india taking a semister break. While she is coming back she has to go to chennai for F-1 Visa.

What are the risks?
Now she has obligation of proving herself as a non-immigrant intent only. How can she prove, she is going to come back to India leaving hubby in US.

and what are the documents required for F-1 Stamping?

Or is it advisable to go for H4 Visa and come to US and again change to F1? Wise thing to do it.

They may void the H4 upon F1 rejection.

Please respond!!

wife visa

pvr2pvr said:
Hi Gurus,

What are the risks? and what are the documents required for F-1 Stamping?

Or is it advisable to go for H4 Visa and come to US and again change to F1?

Please respond!!

Hi

Your wife can get her H4 Visa revalidated in India. Get the right US Immigration Attorney and be in safe hands. menakarajendran@gmail.com

Have a Nice Day!
(Not Advice)

Hi! I am in the same situation.. Did your wife go to India for visa stamping- F1 or H4? what happened..Please share your experience.

Sincere Thanks.