H4 stamping in Chennai---Emergency!!!!!!!

How can your EAD/AP is going help your wife. You won't apply/get any AP or EAD for your wife, until she arrives to USA. I would suggest, don't mention any of EAD/AP at chennai consulate. Sometimes, they won't issue the visa because of your immigration process.

GCPain sorry for the delayed reply. Unfortunately you cannot apply for AP for your wife who is out of the country. AP is simply a document that INS gives you for travelling out of the country while you are on EAD waiting for your I485 to be approved. If your wife is already out of the country then she cannot use this document to get back into the country if she did not use one to leave in the first place. My suggestion to you is if you are on a H visa currently then hold on to that visa and use an H4 for your wife.

Hi Anand72........

Thanks for your information Anand. The guys like you make this world a better place. Thanks alot again.

Hi GCPain

Hi GCPain,

Did you talk to the Attorney and did you get any information....

Please update me.......

Thanks.

Hi Venkats

Believe me, This fucking attorney also giving problem. His schedule is so tight and ask me to meet on coming Tuesday. There is no option, I am going to meet him on coming tuesday. I need to discus with him lot of issues about mine, same time i will surely enquire about you too. I will update you my dear. Give me some time. Thanks..............

Hi Venkats

Venkat, Still I have some doubts with your case. Give me clear details for the following questions. If I have some clear picture then I can discuss your issue along with myne with attorney (I got appointment on coming tuesday.) In this way we can help each other right..........
1.Are you with same employer since you start in USA? Did your H1 visa stamp on your passport is valid for the present employer? If yes how much period is left?
2.If you are on project from Feb2001, how come you have only17500 as your total salary for 2001?
3.Did Chennai consolate ask you anything about 2000 (Assuming 2003 till now you do not have any bench period) year period? If yes what answer you gave them?
4. Were you along with your wife while attending interview? If yes did they do anything for your H1 stamping which is already on your passport?
5.what is the exact reason/ class they gave you while rejecting your H4?
Do not mind, the above questions looks like I am going little bit deep. I believe in having complete picture and helping each other to avoid hurdles. Thanks for your time..........

H4 visa rejection and H1 status problem

Hi, My wife's H4 was not issued at Chennai bcos my staubs and W2 were not as per LCA and I was informed that I am not maintaining proper status.,

Did anyone find a solution for this? Please help. Please email me at roopesh_k2002@yahoo.com

Thanks