H4 Stamping At Chennai

No, it is allowing me from current date to December.You can try it for yourself. If the date reserved date is not feasible for you, you can always modify and cancel the appointment.

Can you find out the available appointments without registering?

Does anyone know when is the earliest available appointment?

It keeps changing basing on cancellation and modification.
August 11th is the latest availability. 30 mins back Aug 22nd was the latest.
You should register to get an appointment.

Correction: In my previous message I posted that till December I am able to see the appointment calendar but it is till November 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ding1000ma for your reply! I hope somebody posts their interview experience @ Chennai ... both for H1 & H4 :)

Since most of you guys have done this ... do I have to make an appointment during the registration process or can I quit if the available dates doesn't fit in my travel dates?

You can quit if you haven't submitted the appt. or you could cancel it any time, but make sure you do it 24 hrs before the appt.

URGENT ... HELP!!!

While completing the registration info (trying to schedule an appnt for my H1), on the last step (I think it is the last) where it asks us to fill in the "Enter your Local contact information" & "Enter your US contact information", whose info do I need to give for:

Local contact information:

US contact information:
US Contact Name, Phone, etc

Can we edit the profile, etc once the registration is complete?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure about the local contact information.
For US contact information enter your US residence address and US contact number.

Once you take appointment you cannot change your details.ONLY you can change appointment DATE.

Does anyone know how long it'll be before you can get back the passport AFTER the interview @ Chennai?

Has anyone used the "Modify/Cancel Reservation" link ... I need to reschedule my interview to an earlier date, if available ... ? Do I HAVE TO change the date after I login ... or can I quit without making any changes to the appointment if none of the available dates fits in my travel dates? I'm assuming I can just as in other process ... just wanted to double-check before doing that!

Thanks!

Anybody have the format for employment continuation letter for dependent visa stamping.Any help would be appreciated.

Sumathi

Thanks!Does anyone know how long it'll be before you can get back the passport AFTER the interview @ Chennai?

No IDEA

Has anyone used the "Modify/Cancel Reservation" link ... I need to reschedule my interview to an earlier date, if available ... ? Do I HAVE TO change the date after I login ... or can I quit without making any changes to the appointment if none of the available dates fits in my travel dates? I'm assuming I can just as in other process ... just wanted to double-check before doing that!

I USed modify/cancel link. As you login it will take you to the page whether you have to cancel or modify. press modify button.
Then it will show up calendar till nov 2003. Clicking on the date or you can quit at that time. Once you click on the date it will ask to reconfirm the change. so don't worry.

The last I heard was it takes MAX. 15 days , that is, if you have all your docs. in place. So plan a buffer of 2 weeks for your trip.