H4 stamping - any problem with the new note on Employee-Employer relationship

cpaladugula

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
H4 stamping has any problem with the new note on Employee-Employer relationship. I applied 485 Aug 2007. I don't have Advance Parole (AP).

My family can go for Visa stamping or I can apply AP now? And I do not waste money for AP with my current money shortage. I want to guage the risk, please advise.

My employer is ready to send the papers required for stamping and he says, it won't be any problem. My Attorney say's better to go with AP...

confused alot... as I have to buy air tickets...

Please advise. (THANK YOU!)

Friends,
H4 stamping has any problem with the new note on Employee-Employer relationship. I applied 485 Aug 2007. I don't have Advance Parole (AP).

My family can go for Visa stamping or I can apply AP now? And I do not waste money for AP with my current money shortage. I want to guage the risk, please advise.

My employer is ready to send the papers required for stamping and he says, it won't be any problem. My Attorney say's better to go with AP...

confused alot... as I have to buy air tickets...

Please advise. (THANK YOU!)
File AP and go only after you get Approved AP in hands. I perefer file AP for ALL then after AP for all gets approved then go out so that if any problem in Visa stamping you or your family can use AP for entry to US.

File AP and go only after you get Approved AP in hands. I perefer file AP for ALL then after AP for all gets approved then go out so that if any problem in Visa stamping you or your family can use AP for entry to US.

Thank you, Ginnu! (very much appreciated)