H4 interview without paystubs

manjula1234

Can I attend H4 interview without paystubs. My husband got H1B approval just yesterday. We earlier stayed in US for six years but returned to India. We have tax returns of our earlier stay. We are planning to go together to US this time. Are paystubs necessary for the H4 interview?. Thanks for your time.

Can I attend H4 interview without paystubs. My husband got H1B approval just yesterday. We earlier stayed in US for six years but returned to India. We have tax returns of our earlier stay. We are planning to go together to US this time. Are paystubs necessary for the H4 interview?. Thanks for your time.

Sure, you can take a high risk if you can mitigate that. :)

Your Husband got H1 approval yesterday and from your post seems like he is also in India. You will have to wait until he gets his paperwork and get the H1 stamped. Then you can apply for H4 based on his H1. As he has not started working for the sponsoring employer, he cannot have paystubs. So, you do not need paystubs from the sponsoring employer.