H4 - h1-h4

Vinitapk

Hi,

I came to Us on H4 and applied for change of status and got H1b . I got pregnant and got dry eye problem so could not start work ,where severe dry eyes was the main reason that I could not start work . Dry eyes started after H1b approval and got severe and horribly worse during pregnancy. I did not start work . I was elligible to work from Oct 2007 . But later i realised that dry eyes are incurable so I should get my status changed . Finally change of status was applied in May 2008 and got that approved successfully without any RFE and was back to H4 status. My husband's emplyer had filled for our green card where my green card has also been filed with him being his dependent.

My question is:-

If i was not working on H1b and had no issues in change of status to convert to H4 ,can it create problem in Green card?

My change of status was filed in US.
I am on H4 now.

Please advice.

Hi,

I came to Us on H4 and applied for change of status and got H1b . I got pregnant and got dry eye problem so could not start work ,where severe dry eyes was the main reason that I could not start work . Dry eyes started after H1b approval and got severe and horribly worse during pregnancy. I did not start work . I was elligible to work from Oct 2007 . But later i realised that dry eyes are incurable so I should get my status changed . Finally change of status was applied in May 2008 and got that approved successfully without any RFE and was back to H4 status. My husband's emplyer had filled for our green card where my green card has also been filed with him being his dependent.

My question is:-

If i was not working on H1b and had no issues in change of status to convert to H4 ,can it create problem in Green card?

My change of status was filed in US.
I am on H4 now.
----------------------------no problems due to H1 issue or H4 change of status as you are on valid status.
Please advice.
-----------------

H4-H1-H4 transfer

Hi,

Wondering if somebody could help me out of this situation.

-My wife came to US on H4 in May,2006.
-I shifted to new company in June,2007. New company processed H1B for me H4 for my wife.And H4 is valid until June,2010. She also got H1B in 2007 and valid from Oct 2007 to March 2010.
-She has been in the project since Nov 2007.
-She got H1 stamped on her passport.
-Her last project finished in Dec 2009.Now she has no project. She wanted to come back to H4.

Now my questions are
1) What are the documents are required for H1-H4 transfer?
2)Do they need her pay stubs? If so, she doesn't has January,2010 paystub(as no project for her).
3)Can we submit transfer without Attorney?
4)Since she has valid H4 until June, 2010 can she go to Canada, and get stampped with H4? She can't go India, as she is 6th month pregnant.

Thanks for your help
SK2008.

Hi,

Wondering if somebody could help me out of this situation.

-My wife came to US on H4 in May,2006.
-I shifted to new company in June,2007. New company processed H1B for me H4 for my wife.And H4 is valid until June,2010.
She also got H1B in 2007 and valid from Oct 2007 to March 2010.
-She has been in the project since Nov 2007.
-She got H1 stamped on her passport.
-Her last project finished in Dec 2009.Now she has no project. She wanted to come back to H4.

Now my questions are
1) What are the documents are required for H1-H4 transfer?
-----------------------------Form I-539, Fee,Copy of her Valid I-94(front and back) and copy of your I-94(front and back), your H1 approval notice.
2)Do they need her pay stubs? If so, she doesn't has January,2010 paystub(as no project for her).
------------------------------------------They can ask
3)Can we submit transfer without Attorney?
------------ you have to decide.
4)Since she has valid H4 until June, 2010 can she go to Canada, and get stampped with H4?
-------She does not have valid H4 status as her H1 was last action. She can go to Canada and CAN enter on H4 status by getting new I-94 based on H4 status.
She can't go India, as she is 6th month pregnant.
------------------------File H1 to H4 COS.
Thanks for your help
SK2008.
------------------------------------------------------------------------