H4-H1 COS issue, please help urgently!

tpauser

Registered Users (C)
My wife has, unknowingly, traveled outside US while her H4-H1 COS is still in progress.

1) Can she have a problem with H4 visa stamping and at the POE if COS (h4-h1) is still pending?

2) If H4-H1 COS application is denied because she traveled outside US while application was in process, can she still get H1 approval? Her application is in query status right now, and lawyer will reply to query once she comes back to US on H4 visa.

3) Can she again apply for COS once she enters US on H4 visa and H1B visa (with COS denied) is approved after that?

I very much appreciate your help...

thanks,
K

tpauser said:
My wife has, unknowingly, traveled outside US while her H4-H1 COS is still in progress.

1) Can she have a problem with H4 visa stamping and at the POE if COS (h4-h1) is still pending?

2) If H4-H1 COS application is denied because she traveled outside US while application was in process, can she still get H1 approval? Her application is in query status right now, and lawyer will reply to query once she comes back to US on H4 visa.

3) Can she again apply for COS once she enters US on H4 visa and H1B visa (with COS denied) is approved after that?

I very much appreciate your help...

thanks,
K
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1520723#post1520723