H4 - education evaluation

kutti80

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My spouse is on H4 and has completed B.Sc in India, discontinued M.Sc second year in India. Could you please let me know where I could get her education evaluation done in order to apply for some teacher positions. Also what are the steps involved in applying for the same.

She has the marks sheets till her M.Sc first year. Is that considered to be 16year education? Please advise me ASAP and give me necessary info.

Thanks.

1 yr MSc will be considered

Go to www.wes.org and get your credential evaluated subjectwise for MS admission.
First year MSc will be considered for 4th year BS course.

Good luck.

great guru said:
Go to www.wes.org and get your credential evaluated subjectwise for MS admission.
First year MSc will be considered for 4th year BS course.

Good luck.

I'm looking for education evaluation to be qualified as a teacher. My first year MSc. marks sheet is enough for this one. Please let me know.

You will not

Even you have PhD, you will not get evaluated/qualified as teacher. Based on the state where you want to work as teacher (EL, MID, HIGH), you have to get teacher credential by passing state board. Which state are you planning to work, let me know I will guide you to get teacher credentials.

Teacher credentials in Dallas,Texas

Which examination has to be passed to be licensed as a teacher in Texas..
What are the additional requirements , one have to fulfill before being a teacher in Texas. Any ideas? Any links?