H1B visa

samaar

Registered Users (C)
My cousine ,she got H1B visa stamping, she is in the software professional category ,contracted to work in US by a consulting firm in US. Is there any problem due for working there as a lady employee.
Any difficulties to relocate according as the new projects ???
can you please give experiences of a lady programmer there???
thanks in advance
samaar

samaar said:
My cousine ,she got H1B visa stamping, she is in the software professional category ,contracted to work in US by a consulting firm in US. Is there any problem due for working there as a lady employee.
Any difficulties to relocate according as the new projects ???
can you please give experiences of a lady programmer there???
thanks in advance
samaar

In US, no Gender partiality. Everybody treated equally.

great guru said:
In US, no Gender partiality. Everybody treated equally.
Any difficulties for her to find a job under consulting company, and to relocate according to projects, about obtain an appartment and can you please tell me the average salary required to live an average person in US ???

samaar said:
Any difficulties for her to find a job under consulting company, and to relocate according to projects, about obtain an appartment and can you please tell me the average salary required to live an average person in US ???

All depends on which City and State she is going to work and stay.

(Expenses varies State to state and city to city, 2 bed room in Southern California is $ 1500 per month if it is St Louis MO $700 per month for a decent locality)

Here lot of single lady works in IT field, they travel per project need. Also they stay in hotel temporarily.

great guru said:

(Expenses varies State to state and city to city, 2 bed room in Southern California is $ 1500 per month if it is St Louis MO $700 per month for a decent locality)

Here lot of single lady works in IT field, they travel per project need. Also they stay in hotel temporarily.
Thank You very much for your information. How can we find out that the contacted consulting company is reliable or not??? Since we had read a lot of stories from internet , their consulting company has not associated with IT field but they still give H1B visa and bring young engineers from other countries with out giving them adequate accommodation and salary.

How can we know its existence???

great guru said:

I have another doubt.If the proposed company applied for H1B visa, can we withdraw from this contract??Is there any problem with future dealings???
Thanks in advance

Tough decision

Hi Samaar,
The reality is, if she is ready for challenging and having fun of working with unstable Consulting Companies in US then it's going to be alright, otherwise it's really tough!!!

Good Luck,
roro13