H1B VISA tracking ( thread closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ND: Apr. 25, 2002
AD: Sept. 04, 2002
Case number: EAC-02-172-53***

This is a brand new H-1B petition. In fact I accepted an offer from company B while I was waiting for my visa approval. A second H-1B petition is submitted by company B through premium processing on Sept. 04, 2002. Now I have to wait till the premium processed visa to be approved in order to start my employment with company B.

Alan

H1 Approved

Hey, Glad that i got my H1 Approved. Good luck for you folks and hope your waiting period ends fast

Details

Normal Processing
Vermont Service Center
RD - 03 May 2002
AD - 06 Sept 2002

Congrats!! on your H1 approval. My H1 was filed in TSC and still waiting for th approval. Filed under normal processing in May 2002 (h1 Transfer).

How long will it take if we do premum processing

2 weeks

They take 2 weeks to respond to premium processing. If they take longer, they refund your $1000.

Still Waiting CSC

RD 3/26
Still waiting for Approval for H1 transfer. Anybody has a better update, please post.

H1B Approved

Just heard AVM my case for H1B extention has been approved
on Sept 10th 2002
this was regular processing was realy going to change it to Premium but thank god atleast saved my $1000 bucks

RD April 23rd wife and kid got approved for extention

Good luck to people whos waiting for approval

I guess you should apply for premium processing now, because it is too late... for normal processing.

Good luck

Re: H1B Approved

what is your service center?
---------------
Originally posted by hotguynyc
Just heard AVM my case for H1B extention has been approved
on Sept 10th 2002
this was regular processing was realy going to change it to Premium but thank god atleast saved my $1000 bucks

RD April 23rd wife and kid got approved for extention

Good luck to people whos waiting for approval

Vermount Service center

sorry guys
I checked AVM yesterday and am waiting for Approval will keep you guys posted
this is VSC
and EAC # is
EAC0217053xxx
it took 141 days to get it approved

was realy long wait but finaly its over
Good luck for all whos waiting

Seperate sub-forums for H-1 visa tracking

Hi All,

We have created seperate sub- forums for H-1 visa tracking in the 4 service centers. We will appreciate if you could use these forums from now on. It will make it easier for the users to track information if it is better organized.
This is the path to the sub-forums.
ImmigrationPortal Forums > ImmigrationPortal.com > US Immigration > Nonimmigrant Visas > H Visas

Thanks

April H1?????/ May Approvals for H1 Extension

hi all,
are there any approvals for April
I have filed on April 11th and its more than 5 months... .going on to 6th.

Called IIO and they said they are processing May cases and I should check with my attorney

Called attorney, she said she spoke to IIO and my case is under review . .should hear something within 2-3 weeks

Regards
Deepesh

THREAD CLOSING

Please note that the "H-1 tracker" thread is being closed for posting. Users are now allowed to "only read" posts in this thread.
A poll was posted in which users have agreed that trackers would work more efficiently if posts in the trackers are based on the respective centers.
Therefore, we have created 4 different trackers for each service center in the H-1 forum.
Please see this this link for the path to the trackers.

A copy of the current "H-1 tracker" thread is being put in all the 4 center trackers for "read only" purposes.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.