H1b Visa Stamping In Canada

John100

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,
I am planning to apply for a multiple entry H1B visa in one of the consulates in Canada. I already have a H1B visa stamp from a previous employer which has expired. On an earlier occasion, when I was on F1 (student visa) status, I had applied for a multiple entry F1 visa and was refused. However, at that time I was allowed to return to US. Now, my question is on this occasion when I will be applying for my new H1B visa, will my earlier rejection have any negative impact. Appreciate any input.
John11

No Title

Has the problem due to which your earlier stamping was refused , has been cleared up? If so you can go and try the stamping, otherwise your stamping will be denied again.

h1 b stamping in Canada

I am not sure if I had problem due to which my stamping was denied. I was merely told that my home country will be better able to decide on my case. Thereafter, I did get a new H1b visa stamp which was however in India. So, in this context I am asking if the consulate in Canada can refuse my visa again on the ground that it was refused once before.
Appreciate your input