H1B VISA Revalidation

KVSK

Registered Users (C)
Can I mail my New H1B (Presently working company) For Visa stamping to St.Louis.
Presently the Visa I got in my passport is from my previous H1-B valid upto 2003 Oct. I am no longer working on this H1. I am working currently on other H1 Kindly let me know, is that ok to Mail my New H1B to St.Louis for Visa Stamping and I am getting married in next 2 months, So how should I approach for my H4 Visa for my wife.
Thanks in advance.

You may mail it to St.Louis

But be aware of contingencies. If there is a security situationin the week you mailed your visa revalidation it might get stuck.
If you are going to get married and you are going to wait for H4 at home country consulate (8-10 days ?) , you can get H1 at the same time. In fact it is safer and quicker that way.

H4 Stamping

Did any one got H4 stamping done with this kind of situation where Presently the Visa I got in my passport is from my previous H1-B valid up to 2003 Oct. I am no longer working on this H1. I am working currently on other H1 Kindly let me know if I can send the papers for my wife H4 stamping .Can any one send me the list for papers I need to send her.
Thanks in advance.