H1B transfered from vermont to nebraska

delay in query reply

Hi,

Me to same case, i got query on Aug 24th,i have contacted my lawer but he did not reply upto now and was telling will be reply soon.i don't know how soon he will be giving reply.
I am not able to understand what is happening..........

USCIS responses

Apitu,

It seems, from the date of filing the response for RFEs it takes exactly 2 weeks for USCIS to reflect the status online. I was told for the RFEs, the processing times are less than the regular processing times. Which means it looks like it would take minimum of 1 month and maximum of 2 months for USCIS to decide, based on complications involved case to case basis. If you have submitted Premium Processing request along with RFE, and if USCIS accepts your PP request, the time to take decision would be less than 1 month. This is what i have been told by the folks in this forum.

It is always best to have the status constantly monitored in the USCIS case status website.

ramnatvilli said:
Apitu,

It seems, from the date of filing the response for RFEs it takes exactly 2 weeks for USCIS to reflect the status online. I was told for the RFEs, the processing times are less than the regular processing times. Which means it looks like it would take minimum of 1 month and maximum of 2 months for USCIS to decide, based on complications involved case to case basis. If you have submitted Premium Processing request along with RFE, and if USCIS accepts your PP request, the time to take decision would be less than 1 month. This is what i have been told by the folks in this forum.

It is always best to have the status constantly monitored in the USCIS case status website.

hi ramnatvilli

It was a very fine piece of info from u.

me too have a same prob of whther notice reached the Atorney or had he replied to them..whn wil USCIS update the site ?

after all ths wt abt the approval ?

head spins for all these queries.:(

regds
kanna

Approved

My sisters case was approved on Oct 10th, 2006

Original receipt date @ Vermont: MAY 10TH
Transfered to Nebraska on Aug10 th
Converted to Premium Processing On Oct 6th
Approved on Oct 10th

Good luck to everybody

Case approved

My sisters case was approved on Oct 10th, 2006

Original receipt date @ Vermont: MAY 10TH
Transfered to Nebraska on Aug10 th
Converted to Premium Processing On Oct 6th
Approved on Oct 10th

Good luck to everybody

my sisters case was approved

Original receipt date: MAY 10TH
Transfered to Nebraska: Aug 10th
Applied for premium processing: Oct 6th
Case approved: oct10th

Good luck everybody

no approvel yet !

It's been almost 6 months but no apporve yet. Any ideas, May 11 transfer to Nebraska Aug 7.... my number 163 .....

Please any idea's when ?

Urgent Requirement on H1B Transfer

Hi Guys

I am Rajesh.M, US Technical Recruiter/Visa Processing. I am working in a leading ITConsulting company. We planned to recruit immediately for our office, strong Software Professional on any skillset, who have a valid H1B Visa.

If you are interested in transferring your H1B, Please send your resume along with your contact number to rajesh.us.it.recruiter@gmail.com

Note : The position is urgent, so can even forward your friends or relatives for the H1 Transfer

Regards

Rajesh.M

H1 got approved

Finally my H1 got approved..
receipt date -11 may
transfer to nebraske -1 aug
premium process -10 oct
approved -17 oct

gud luck to all :)

At last I got my Approval

Hey Guys,

Finally I got my approval yesterday... Oct 24....

Goodluck to all of you !

Mikee_air