H1B transfer from Vermornt

waiting for the past 4 months

Folks,

I am one among those waiting for the past 4 months or so for H1b approval. Mine was filed with receipt date as May 9th. Case transferred from Vermont to Nebraska on Aug 8th. No change in case status since then.

I hear from people that those filed after mine, including some filed in June 06 are approved. Ideally cases filed in May should have been approved at the earliest by Aug. Is there anyone who tried Premium processing? I am interested in results of premium processing for those cases transferred to Nebraska from Vermont. Would it be of any use to go premium processing now or should we wait for some more weeks ?

Would appreciate your responses.

Thanks in advance.

I am in the same situation. Received date May 10th and Transferred to NE on 08/07; after that no update yet. Does uscis update the status right away or they take some more time? Will they send an email once a decision has been made? If it gets approved, how long does it take to get papers? Anyone have done premium processing recently?? I am really worried.

Finally !

Dudes,
Dont worry for too long... they juz had run out of time for me and I got it y/day.
Hopes you all wl get it juz like this.. :) :cool:

congrats guru!!

good news dude... this brought a hope in us...
well wud really appreciate if u cud share yr reciept notice date, EACXX-XXX, and the case type(fresh applicant, change of status?)...it'll help us in estimating our case...
lukin fwd to yr reply.... n all the best buddy!

waiting for 4 months - NOW RFE

On 25th sep, the status is changed and it is now RFE. I am happy that they are touching all the cases. Hope approval for all cases is just around the corner.

I have a query. Would response to RFE along with Premium Processing is of any help? Would be great if someone can share similar experience.

Thanks in advance.

thanx Rick
no much of diff in most of the listed awaiters.
recept date 10th may.
transfered to NE 7th aug
I129 no. EAC-06-162xxx.
YEp I too guess that fr most of the pendng cases apprvl is juzz arnd the corner.
hope NE off sheds some light soon
;)

Over 4 months

My case was originally received at Vermont at May 4th with Notice date of May 11th.

It got transfered to Nebraska on Aug 01 with new receipt date of Aug 07.

Does Processing date reflect cases processed till original date or new date? USCIS website indicates May 16th but my case has no changes since Aug07.

Anybody else in similar situation?

Approved

guru27 said:
thanx Rick
no much of diff in most of the listed awaiters.
recept date 10th may.
transfered to NE 7th aug
I129 no. EAC-06-162xxx.
YEp I too guess that fr most of the pendng cases apprvl is juzz arnd the corner.
hope NE off sheds some light soon
;)

Hi I got approval on 26th. Dont worry will get it soon. My details below EAC - 162

approved

Receipt date - 13 May 06 Vermont
Transferred from Vermont - 07 Aug 06 to Nebraska
Receieved at Nebraska - 10 Aug 06
Approved - 04 Oct 06

:D :D :D
good luck at all

luk_s_111 said:
Receipt date - 13 May 06 Vermont
Transferred from Vermont - 07 Aug 06 to Nebraska
Receieved at Nebraska - 10 Aug 06
Approved - 04 Oct 06

:D :D :D
good luck at all
Hi friends...

The long wait got over finally...HIB got approved

Receipt date 09th may.
transferred to NE 7th aug
Approved on 29th Sept
I129 no. EAC-06-161xxx.

Good luck to all

Cheers,
Karthik

approved

My case is finally approved Oct 3, after a long long wait

Receipt date May 4
Notice date May 11
Transfer/Received date at NE Aug 7

Good luck to rest of all. Hope every one gets their approval soon.

Finally I got my approval

Finally I got my approval yesterday, Oct 24...

May 11 transfer to nebraska Aug.7

Goodluck to all !

H1b approved

After 6 months of waiting its now approved.

Case filed in vermont EAC06161XXXXX on early May.
Transferred to Nebraska on early Aug
RFE on late Sept.
RFE replied with PP late Oct.
Approved on Oct 26th.

Wish everyone good luck!!

Thanks to everyone for sharing the information in this portal. Thanks to the webmaster too.