H1B transfer from Vermornt

Simitd

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody :)

my fresh H1B processing was transferred from VERMORNT to Nabraska service center and NE received on August 7 ,2006 how long does it take to get approval at this time?

and what is actually the meaning of TIME FRAME? when it was processing in VERMORNT it said "within 90-150 days for approval" but now it restarted again at Nabraska so should i have to re-counted again within 90-150 days? or still keep the date which started at VERMORNT center?

Fresh H1B
regular processing
received date 2 May 06
Receipt notice 10 May 06
Receipt no. EAC-XX-162-XXXXX

somebody help me out with information please, :confused: or somebody in the same case like me?

thank you very much

H1-B Status on 25 Aug 06

on Nebraska service center posted on August 25,2006 that now they are processing notice receipt date May 19,2006 for H1-B visa

anybody can confirm that probably they are processing our case? bcoz it already over our receipt date,

if so it means we could keep original time frame from Vermornt right?

any idea bkarthikisc or apitu?

thank you :)

well i just got a notice that there is a query on my case and they need additional evidence or information. So that means they r processing our cases. Does anyone know how long does it take after the query is answered to get the visa????

same case like ur case

hi Simitd

When u got the message like ur H1B transfered from vermont to nebraska...
and now a days uscis website showing processing date is 19 may...my case is same like ur case....my recepit date is 11 May....... now my current status shows like on 7 Aug ur H1B has received for processing .... So now our applications are processing according to nebraska date or vermont....

Hi!

aaabbb said:
hi Simitd

When u got the message like ur H1B transfered from vermont to nebraska...
and now a days uscis website showing processing date is 19 may...my case is same like ur case....my recepit date is 11 May....... now my current status shows like on 7 Aug ur H1B has received for processing .... So now our applications are processing according to nebraska date or vermont....

I got two messages, the first one says"my case was transferred from Vermornt on August 1, 06" and the second one says"Nebraska received my case on August 7,06"

so now according to APITU I am sure that our case are no longer in Vermornt and processing at NE so we should check our case status at Nebarska service center.

I am also waiting for USCIS responses now very difficult to make the schedule :(

Hope everybody getout of this situation soon

one case whose H1 got approved

Hi Simith

I also got same 2 messages, the first one says"my case was transferred from Vermornt on August 1, 06" and the second one says"Nebraska received my case on August 7,06"

yeasterday i heard one person whose case is same like our case.. got
H1 approved on 29th Aug from Nebraska...it means they are now processing our H1 in Nebraska...so we will get results ASAP.

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

aaabbb said:
Hi Simith

I also got same 2 messages, the first one says"my case was transferred from Vermornt on August 1, 06" and the second one says"Nebraska received my case on August 7,06"

yeasterday i heard one person whose case is same like our case.. got
H1 approved on 29th Aug from Nebraska...it means they are now processing our H1 in Nebraska...so we will get results ASAP.

Hi aaabbb,
My case is the same and it got transferred from Vermont to Nebraska on Aug 1. My reciept notice date is May 8th.
Could you please provide the reciept notice date of your friend who got his approval from Nebraska(transferred from Vermont).
Thanks in advance

rick13 said:
Hi aaabbb,
My case is the same and it got transferred from Vermont to Nebraska on Aug 1. My reciept notice date is May 8th.
Could you please provide the reciept notice date of your friend who got his approval from Nebraska(transferred from Vermont).
Thanks in advance

Hi Rick13
reciept date 4 May 06
notice date 11 May 06
In nebraska-7 Aug

Requested for Additional Document

apitu said:
well i just got a notice that there is a query on my case and they need additional evidence or information. So that means they r processing our cases. Does anyone know how long does it take after the query is answered to get the visa????

:D Well....better late than never right?

i also got email notice to submit additional documents. just want to know from you what kind of document that USCIS had requested. what about your idea? could our visa can be approved within end of this month?

Thank you :)

I am a little worry

Hi guys,

First of all I would like to thank you SMITD to open this topic. I am from philippines I am a little confused regarding to our approval. Most of my friends got there approval but they are never transfer to other states. I am same case to you guys. My application was in vermont and transfer to NE on Aug 7.

Any update guys, do you think we can get our approval soon ? Do we need to wait other 3-5 months or how long ?

I hope everybody can contribute to this topic.

Thank you !

mikee_air :rolleyes:

Case transfer from Vermont to Nebraska

Hi All,

I also got same 2 messages, the first one says"my case was transferred from Vermornt on August 1, 06" and the second one says

"On August 7, 2006, your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.
"

I tried looking the status of my case thru the customer service using my LIN number , but it says, there is no such reciept number you need to contact the Service Center where exactly this Case is being processed.

I got one number 402-437-5212 , which is not reachable. I could not find the number for the Nebraska Service Center. Can any body help me how to reach thru phone to investigate on my case on the Nebraska Service Center.

and one more question, as there are only 17 working days left for october 1st and the case is not yet approved, is there a need to go for premium process ?

Please suggest.

Thank you!!
Chandra

NO Feedback yet ! What do you mean oct. 1 Chandra28 ? It means that in oct all our application will be forfeit.... : ( What do you think guys !

Hi Chandra,

I am also in the exact same case and situation as many of you are. But as I have heard from many that, this time is the worst waiting time for the people to get H1. I did call the toll free number and it told me the same thing that it cannot find any information about my reciept number. So I contacted the customer service directly. The female who spoke literally confused me. She told me like there is no hard and fast rule that it should be approved before October only and she also told me that normally it will take 180days for approval. I was literally schoked by hearing this. I dont know whether the customer representative was aware of the procedures or not. Just got confused about what to do next. But my employer says that everything will be fine. So, lets wait and watch.

If anybody have any more updates on this, please reply

Thanks in advance
Aam

180 days !

Well maybe we can relax first and wait for 6 months to approved. Anyway I could spend my 2006 christmas first to my family before going to US. hehehe
Just think positive guys !

Mike,

Hi guys ... Jus wanted to ask if we can check the USCIS status history.
What is the difference between recieved on date and reciept notice date.
Actually i remember seeing only one date before i got these two status messages about the transfer. And i dont know how to check back which date i had seen.

Also guys... can we take an appointment before getting the petition approval? And neone from delhi?