H1B multiple stamping without degree

hardy

Registered Users (C)
Mine is a unique problem.
I have a bachelors in commerce from India, and came here for
a masters in CS , but have not completed it for a variety of reasons,However I got my H1 and have been working for the past three years now.
Can I go to Canada or Mexico to get my H1 stamped for Multiple entry without the degree?
My F1 visa is expired so I am scared that if I am rejected , i will not be allowed back on my I-94.
What other options are available for me?

Please help me, as I want to go home to India for a visit......

:confused:

From what i experienced

Dude,

I would have to agree with Jaxen. I am speaking from my recent H-1B stamping experience in Toronto, Canada. The lady who took my interview was very much interested in seeing my U.S diploma. She didn’t even did look at any thing else except my U.S masters diploma. Her first question was: Show me your diploma.

So it is always risky to obtain H-1B in Mexico or Canada if you do not have a U.S degree.

Good Luck,

RamFan

RamFan, can you tell me more details about how your interview went
in Toronto? What else did they ask? Did they have to do a security check
or they gave you a visa on the same day? Are there a lot of refusals in Canada?

I am planning to go in May to Montreal to get H-1 stamp.

Even I a B.com graduate from India and now working in US on H1 for last 4 years. I came here in H1 visa. I got many diplomas and certifications in computers. Will the same rejection risk applicable to me when I try my visa revalidation at Chennai or Mumbai. I withdraw my revalidation application from DC day before as I need to travel to India urgently.

Please Advise,

Krishna,

Did you get your visa stampped??

Originally posted by uvmenon
Even I a B.com graduate from India and now working in US on H1 for last 4 years. I came here in H1 visa. I got many diplomas and certifications in computers. Will the same rejection risk applicable to me when I try my visa revalidation at Chennai or Mumbai. I withdraw my revalidation application from DC day before as I need to travel to India urgently.

Please Advise,

Krishna,

Did you get your visa stampped?? Also in Consulate in India did you apply to? Did you go for drop-box service?? Did they call u for interview?

Please post your expereince.

Thanks