H1B issue - I am in a mess - please help!

chahat

I applied for H1B through a consultancy in Apr 2008 and it got approved. My employer has not been able to find me a project and has not paid me either all this time.

I asked my employer for my W2 and pay stubs recently which he refuses to give since he wants to show that I was on leave for these months. Also, he is still not willing to file a W4 for me now so I have proper W2 form for this year. I cannot go back on my F1 because my university is not willing to give me an I-20.

Its hard to find another employer in these economic times and so doing an H1B transfer is almost impossible currently. I do want to file a complaint in DOL but since I do not have a backup employer to transfer my H1B to I am in a fix.

1. Can you please suggest me what I can do in this situation?
2. Is there a way I can transfer on H4 without pay stubs?
3. How long do I have to find another employer an apply for H1B transfer?
4. What can be the negative impacts on filing a complaint with DOL?

Please help me.

when you are at US in H1-B VISA and leave US. will us consulate give you priority for scheduling interview for reentry visa,
Want to leave US for 2 weeks vacation at home contrary and come back to US.
What documents to submit with DS 160 ?

Thanks

In that case you need to make it clear in your post you’re asking for someone else. Makes it easier to put into context for whoever wishes to respond when they look at your history.