H1b Extension approved (Regular)

GC..

I should have gone for premium processing. Looking back it would have been worth. I couldn't go home when my presence was needed.

It doesn't matter if they want to deny both h1 and I140. I would happily pack up and leave this place (they have tested my patience enough so far). What else they want...I have given three year w2 without any breaks, two masters and a phd for the type of working I am doing.

thanks for your concern during these difficult days.

Anyone got regular approval after 10/20

Did anyone with receipt date after 10/20/03 get approval through regular processing?

Thx

What is your RFE Raju ?? Are they 'standard' rfes , many of us getting ?

H1 extension processing is super fast in all other centers.In Oct pals used to get H1 ext in 3 months. Dammit I should have applied for premium

ND 11/4/03

In CIS We Trust! God Bless Us.

GC..

It was a stupid mistake by the attorney. they had asked for 3 yr extension which was in excess of my six year stay by four months. Now they are responding with reduced time frame.

It should be received by USCIS on April 22. I hope to get it through in 2 weeks time.

Hello,
I applied for H1 extension and the receive date is Nov 3rd. I have been checking the processing dates for the whole of past week but it hasn't budged from Oct 31st. Has anyone got an approval recently?

S

GC..

I already updated this forum regarding my H1 renewal. We responded to the RFE. The online now says response was received on April 28th. So another wait has started.

I will come back with the approval news whenever it happens (may be 2 more weeks.)

Does anyone know what's going on in VSC with H-1B extensions? It took them whole 2 weeks to approve cases from 3 days only (01/11 - 03/11). I can't believe these lazy-bones are actually working. What a waste of our taxes.

Good luck to you raju... your approval is around the corner.

I was hoping my h1 would be touched today but nothing of that sort happened. One case which is not very far from my case number got approved yesterday but few cases of 31st are still showing being processed.
God knows what is happening... someone told in this forum patience is a virtue..... dammit

ND: 4/11/03

GCJaisa..

patience is a virtue!! There is a limit for everything.

My attorney has put me through hell with GC process and H1 extension is another story with another attorney. A professional can be called a professional only when they act and work like professionals.

anyway I have changed my GC attorney (got lot of confidence after speaking to him today). We would do a better job than the half baked professionals. I am in contact with USCIS regarding various matters. Let me see what happens.

I need this H1 renewal at the earliest. but I don't know what that definition means in USCIS books.

Hi guys,
Even I can't believe that they moved only 3 days (10/31 - 11/03) in 2 weeks. (And the worst part is 11/01 and 11/02 is a weekend! So what is going on?) My ND is 11/03 and I have been watching the H1 extension processing date come to a dead halt in the past couple of months. Hope they pick it up soon.

S

7th year extension

Dear Friends,

I had applied for 7th year extension and I got the extension for 2+years. Is this an issue? does anybody in the same boat? should I not worry about it?

Thanks
-prgc

my rd is oct 31, 2003 and still waiting for h1 ext approval. is there anyone in the same boat ?

Yes my online status did change to Approved. It said, this case has been approved on May 12th and you should be receiving the documents within 14 days etc...

I am sure yours must also be arriving pretty soon. I think they are moving pretty fast now (relative to the slow pace previously)

VSC new processing dates for h1b ext is 28 nov 2003. mine nd is 31 oct 2003. is there anyone who is still waiting for h1b ext filed in oct 2003 ?

Time to get documents after approval

According to the USCIS Website my H-1B ext was approved and mailed on May 12th (ND 11/10/2003). It says that it can take up to 14 days to receive the approval notice. I urgently need to travel and wondering if it would be safe to buy air tickets now. What is the average time to get the notice after approval? Do they send it via USPS Ground (5-10 days). Thanks.