H1b Extension approved (Regular)

kiomeeaphpah

Hi, all

My H1b and H4 extension were approved yesterday per online status check.

RD 10/9/2003
AD 3/25/2004

took 5 and half month..

any regular xfer approved after oct 15th

hey guys

just wondering if any one got approval for regular transfer/extension with RD later than oct 15, 2003?

thx
R

Oct 8th ND -- still waiting

I wonder what happened to my case. Did they miss mine and move forward? or the officer has gone on vacation.

rajT123---yes I am also talking about H1 extension

I have my H1B extension and son's H4 extension pending with ND October 8th.

I have too many immigration variables in effect for me (totally 9 receipt nos.)

Good to see you raju here. What is VSC working on? I thought after H1 Cap they would work on our H1 extension. But I was too optimist to ...

--

In CIS We Trust. God bless US

GCJaisaKoiNahi

VSC should have worked on our pending H1 extensions. What can we do because we are at their mercy.

I had a chinese classmate in Canada. He once told me "our ancestors", i.e Indians and chinese, made a mistake. They should have migrated to USA before europeans did in 16th century. If that was the case immigrant officers would have different outlook to life than the current breed who like to play with our emotions.

Canadian and Australian immigration is straight forward where crooks like body shoppers cannot survive. The body shoppers in US are having field day at the cost of hard working professional people.

Hello Friends,

I am new to the forum, I got the approval yesterday for my H1 extension.

RD : 10/12/2003

Does any one know how long it will take to get the visa stamped?

Txs.

Kathi

Rajud

You are right Raju.

H1 is for Helpless and Hapless professinals. Desi body shoppers have ruined the atmosphere. Here in us, bottom line and top line is money.

Like yours my 140 485 is pending, No AP in 4 months, My 485 receipt has lost in mail. H1 extension goin on for 5+ months.
If I want to go india , i can not go. If I want to invite parents I can not do.

In short life sux...

-- In CIS We Trust. God bless Us

Kathi

Congrats Kathi!

There is no defined time frame.I heard it takes 3-4 months for validation. It makes lot of sense to get it stamped here.

--
In CIS We Trust, God Bless Us.

My H1B extension filing date from VSC is 10/20/2003. I guess its around the corner.. has anybody got their approved in the nearby dates..?

Good luck

- K

H1B Extension Approved

For those of you who are still waiting for their 3 Year H1b extension to be approved from VSC.
Here are my details:

Filing date: 10/20/2003
Approval date: 04/02/04

If your filing date is closer to 10/20/2003, expect an approval in nearby dates.

All the best.

congrats Kiran00

Thanks for sharing the info. I don't know what's going on at VSC. I need H1 extension very badly...it is getting delayed. I should have gone for the premium processing in October itself.

RD Oct 3, 2003; ND Oct 8, 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE for H1 renewal

VSC has issued an RFE for my H1 renewal on April 13th. I wonder what it could be.

Raju

Is VSC working like a Cop who has to have 5 speeding tickets issued every day??

They also right.. if CIS officer keeps on approving our cases without RFEs, his/her boss might think he/she is working blindly.

I hope and wish replying to H1 query would trigger your 140 .
The bad part is they are issuing RFEs after 5-6 months. My ND is 4 Nov 03 and 140- 485 is pending.

-In CIS We Trust! God Bless Us