H1B extension after 1st 3 yrs- CSC - tracker

Reciept No

RD 10/31 ,
2/23 Online status : approved

Hi Idonnotknow,

What is your reciept no? Mine is the Oct 30th and still no updates at all My reciept no is WAC-019----. Just wanted to check if the certain seriese of recipts have started or what?

Thanks,
Waitfate

Create an account on uscis case search page set up your receipt number there and you will see the last update date column

This is not in regards to this message but another you posted here sometime last month. You had mentioned that USCIS can give you a H1 approval and not I -94. Why would they do that. You say is it because of seucirty check.. For H1 extension, do they do security checks. How can they do that, when it does not ask anything on h1b application. Usually extension means, I-94 while in US. Have you head of any case, where they have approved the H1 extension, but asked the applicat to leave the country. What proof do you have that they might be doing something like this.

I know this because that happened to me last year, but I file MTR and usics admitted that they made mistake and reversed their decision. I hope I dont have to go through that again. Basically I have DWI, I think that played a role in it, but after I send the all the court Papers, they reversed their own decision. Hopefully all that is in their system. The only thing, last year it was done in TExsa, this year my case was transfered to Califonia.

I am not sure about I-94 business. Chicago lady was worried that his/her I-94 will not come etc...

Infact I was doubting why they will not get I-94s etc....since at that time everybody was worried that they will not get I-94s. I thought this is the new process or something...anyway later found out that Chicagolady was unduly worried as his case was B1 to H1. He got I-94s...Case closed. I am not worried about I-94 business now.

I want to know more about security review on my case. It is getting close to three months I had recently two LUDs on my case. I want people with security review share information as to how their case progressed.

Yes every case in INS is now going through security check/name check all kinds of checks before they give application approval. That is the story buddy.

How can we know if our case is in security review?

Who should call, lawyer or company?

Last edited by a moderator:
Approval

I had several LUDS as I have posted earlier. Strangely, the case status on USCIS still shows my case as pending, but I received a courtesy approval copy in mail last night which had no I-94s. My attorney received the orginal approval with I-94s.

I guess the LUDS mean the following.

H1B 7th year asking for 3 year extension with approved I-140.

Notice date: Nov 29, 2006
1st LUD: Dec 1, 2006 (Case sent to CSC)
2nd LUD: Feb 20, 2007 (Security clearance received, or assigned to an officer)
3rd LUD: Feb 21, 2007 (Approved)

Approval copies mailed on Feb 22, I could see the stamp on the letter.

Type: Regular processing
Employment same since the last three years.

Others keep sharing information like it is really helpful. I hope it does to others as well.

Congrats. So does it say in the status that your security check has come back. Another words, in teh updates, it specifies sucrity check recevied.

No as I said it still keeps saying case pending. But as I have also mentioned, the timestamps could have been what I was thinking them to be. First security clearance and then the case being approved. The following day it was mailed out as well because I saw the USPS mailing stamp on it.

Congrats. So does it say in the status that your security check has come back. Another words, in teh updates, it specifies sucrity check recevied.

h1b approval notice waiting time-gc_retrogress

gc_retrogress

Hello sir this radha from NASHVILLE tn.

My 7th yearh1b extension got approved last week from california service center.

how long we have to wait to get the approval notice ? they will send one copy to me and one copy to lawyer office?

please help me if you have any idea.

my 7th year extension approved based on the I-140 Approved.

please advice.

RADHA.

Radha,

1. You should receive the approval notice within two weeks time.
2. Approval notice will be mailied to your lawer/company only.

can you give your details like below,

My details are as follows:

Filed Date 12/22/2006
Receipt Date 01/4/2007
Regular Processing in CSC
3 yr extension after I-140 approved

Got an email from the system over the weekend that my application has been approved and approval notice is mailed.

My details:
Receipt Date 12/21/2006
Regular processing at CSC
3 yr extension after I140 approved.

H1B Extension After first 3 years

Hi,

My First 3 Years H1B expired on Nov 14/06 my company was send the documents for extension on end of Oct/06 to VSC. My case was transferred to CSC from VCS. I got the Notice from CSC that shows my case transferred from VCS to CSC and received date is November 22, Receipt date is Dec 21/06. I have no update for my case. I setup an account on line and it is showing the last update Dec 22/06, Case received and pending.

I am confused what should I do. Is there any problem as I explain my case receipt date is Dec 22/06 and my I 94 valid till Nov 14/06.

Is there anyone who has filed his extension around the same time and has got his approval through, Please give me some good advice.

H1 and H4 extension

Extension after 1st 3 yrs
Received date: 03/15
Noticed Date: 03/18
Check Cashed date: 03/15
Center: CA (employer from NJ, some how it went to CA)
Regular processing

LUD: --