H1B extension after 1st 3 yrs- CSC - tracker

Hirshad, was your case transfer from other center or you fall in csc ? Mine is transfer from vsc with rd Oct 9th , no word yet ...

it was transferred

I filed at VSC and it got transferred to CSC.
According to new distribution of workload at USCIS all H-1B ext cases are transferred from VSC to CSC (although the filing location is still at VSC).

Did you see any LUD on your case? You should get approval soon.

I got the email too that my application has been approved but no papers yet. I am really worried.

little_cat said:
I haven't got the document yet :confused: . Hopefully the approval email was not a joke :cool: . I will keep you updated.

congrats hirshad

Hirshad, congrats on u r approval. I am still waiting for mine (RD Oct 27th). How can we find out if our case was directly filed at CSC or transferred to CSC. Do we have to ask our attorney ?

Also, Chicago Lady can u please let me know what was your Type of case(H1 transfer or extension) approval date and reciept date.

I would appreciate u r reply.

Thanks

Filing location

AtlantaJamal

You need to check with your attorney about filing location. However, if your receipt number is WAC07xx, I think you are ok.

Chicagolady: congrats! it takes a week or so to receive the papers. no need to worry at this stage. Just wait.

My case was H1 extension for next 3 years. ND was Oct 31st.

Hirshad, I hope you are right.

So if I filed "H1 extension of stay" and case status shows its "approved". Shouldn't it mean that I should be getting I-94?

Because if I don't get that I will be out of status..

Please answer.
Thanks

atlantajamal said:
Hirshad, congrats on u r approval. I am still waiting for mine (RD Oct 27th). How can we find out if our case was directly filed at CSC or transferred to CSC. Do we have to ask our attorney ?

Also, Chicago Lady can u please let me know what was your Type of case(H1 transfer or extension) approval date and reciept date.

I would appreciate u r reply.

Thanks

Why would you not get I-94? I am kind of curious. Even if they do not give you I-94 for whatever reason, they should give you atleast sometime to travel outside...

chicagolady said:
My case was H1 extension for next 3 years. ND was Oct 31st.

Hirshad, I hope you are right.

So if I filed "H1 extension of stay" and case status shows its "approved". Shouldn't it mean that I should be getting I-94?

Because if I don't get that I will be out of status..

Please answer.
Thanks

The only reason I could think that they may not give me I-94 because. I came here on B1/B2 and got transferred to H1 and never left the country to get the stamp.

So now they could come back and say we are approving H1 but go outside the country and get it stamped.

is that possible OR am I being skeptical?

gc_retrogress said:
Why would you not get I-94? I am kind of curious. Even if they do not give you I-94 for whatever reason, they should give you atleast sometime to travel outside...

I got the paper

I just got the document which was sent to my employer.

H-1 Extension after the 1st three years. RD: Oct. 26, AD: Jan. 23.

H1B Renewal for 2nd 3 years approved

I got approved today.

Received date : 01 Nov 2006
Approval date : 30 Jan 2007

I wish all of you good luck and approval soon

8th year Extension still pending

RD 10/31/2006
LUD 11/02/2006
8th year H1B Extension

Shows its still pending since 11/02/2006. I see they are processing cases that have receipt date of 10/31/2006. Anyone out there that has RD 10/31/2006 and still pending?

H1-B 6th yr extension approved

I got my approval email from CRIS yesterday :)

Receipt Date : Nov 13 2006
Approval Date : Jan 30 2007

Still waiting for the notice to comy by mail.

Good news

Hi everyone,

I got my papers yesterday in the mail to the employer. It has I-94 as well. So I guess I am set for 3 more years here. :)

RD: Oct 31st 06
ND: Oct 31st 06
Approved: Jan 25th 07
Received in mail: Feb 1st 07

Hope this helps others,
Good luck to others.

hi Punjabi007

Hi Punjabi007,
I have a RD of OCt 27th and am still waiting for approval. any updates from your side yet ?

Also is there anyone with RD later than Oct 20th and still awaiting approval . Please let us know.

Thanks

RD 10/31, pending

I called the national service center, and my case status still is pending. :confused: :(
atlantajamal said:
Hi Punjabi007,
I have a RD of OCt 27th and am still waiting for approval. any updates from your side yet ?

Also is there anyone with RD later than Oct 20th and still awaiting approval . Please let us know.

Thanks

atlantajama: No nothing happened ...:) seems like they want my $1000 for PP
atlantajamal said:
Hi Punjabi007,

Thanks

What center ? Did you or your company/Attorney called ? Did CSC entertain benifiary's call ?
Idonnotknow said:
I called the national service center, and my case status still is pending. :confused: :(

Hi atlantajamal,

My RD also 27th Oct and have not heard anything so far. No LUD too. What is ur case is it extn after 6yrs or 3yrs?

CSC backlog

atlantajamal said:
Hi Punjabi007,

Thanks

Mine's RD 10/31/2006 and no updates on my case yet. Looks like its gonna take another 3-4 weeks. For those including me who file the last week of Oct 2006, its FY07 beginning and I dont know what kind of additional case load the CSC got during that time for the new fiscal year. On top of all that VSC transferred a bunch of their cases upto Oct 31 2006 to CSC. So we all pretty much SOL until they pick up our cases for processing.