H1B approved, but no letter in mail

ticktock

Registered Users (C)
My H1B was approved on June 8th, but I have yet to receive any approval notice from the INS. Can anyone please share their experience in slow timeframe for receiving approval notice from the INS?

ticktock said:
My H1B was approved on June 8th, but I have yet to receive any approval notice from the INS. Can anyone please share their experience in slow timeframe for receiving approval notice from the INS?

Between 2 to 15 days. May be lying on your attorney's office.

ticktock said:

Could you please provide the date of filing. I have an aide in VSC if any issues i can get them.

ticktock:

Is yours new H1 or H1 transfer?

Is it premium or regular?

What's the application date and approval date?

Please post the details.
Thanks.

ticktock said:

Dear laxmikrao,
i have applied for the H1B transfer on May 18 and i did not get receipt notice yet. What may be the reason for the delay?

Thanks

-Amor

Amor,
It's high time that you contact your lawyer who filed your petition
or directly INS, for not receiving the receipt with a EAC number to track progress.

ticktock,
Congrats on getting the H1B approval. You wow a party to all of us who are
still waiting to know the status.If you like to help your fellow friends, please give the following details:

Is yours new H1 or H1 transfer?
Is it premium or regular?
What's the application date and approval date?
What's the service center name?

These details would help us , check out if our petitions are on the right track.