H1 transfer.

maab

Hi,

I am working for a company A, for last 9-10 months.

However, I am out of project since June. Now I have a company B who is interested in doing my H1 transfer.

Luckily, I worked for 3 days in June, so I have the June pay stub, but the salary is not the full salary, it's only 3 days salary (which obviously is less than the actual salary). I have all the remaining pay stubs (of May, April or earlier).

Is this a cause of concern? Will it cause any problems in my H1 transfer? Won't the days for which I didn't get paid, be treated as if I was on vacation?

Please let me know.

Thx,
maab.

Hi,

I am working for a company A, for last 9-10 months.

However, I am out of project since June.
------------------------Project or no project Comany should pay you
Now I have a company B who is interested in doing my H1 transfer.

Luckily, I worked for 3 days in June, so I have the June pay stub, but the salary is not the full salary, it's only 3 days salary (which obviously is less than the actual salary). I have all the remaining pay stubs (of May, April or earlier).

Is this a cause of concern? Will it cause any problems in my H1 transfer? Won't the days for which I didn't get paid, be treated as if I was on vacation?

Please let me know.

Thx,
maab.

Company B lawyer is going to file your H1 transfer, why not to clear everything with him. you may not have problems