H1-transfer premium processing

Renewal: filed on 18th Apr. Receipt Date(from receipt notice hard copy):24April Approved:9 May
Transfer:filed on 27th Apr. Receipt Date(from receipt notice email):29th April.

both were filed premium. Still Receipt notice is not arrived but email has come. waiting for approval.

no receipt for my H1-b transfer yet

my h1-b transfer was filed on April 26th (normal processing)...no receipt number yet.

I should wait right to resign from my present employer??

Lawyer told me its taking sometime to get the receipts from USCIS as they are backlogged.

Applied in VSC

Feb27206

yes wait till u get the receipt. becos until that the new employer cannot do I-9 for you.
mine was filed 21st premium.. nothing yet...

np_ut

guys,

I got my WAC# today. so does that mean i can start working for my new company..

let me know
np_ut

It seems every VSC is transfering the petetions for premium processing to CSC. my renewal and transfer receipts both came from CSC,and both were filed at VSC. np_ut, you can start working with new company now.

Congrates desi urban , np ...all who got receipt number after this long wait...
Well I am still waiting as my file had to be sent again on 4th may after check correction so now how much more time it may take????
...Do u think they will honour earlier mail date of 7th April and try to do my premium case fast.

Thanks
Friends

H1B transfer premium processing

I have filed my H1B transfer on April 25th, I have not received any receipt no yet and my employer was telling me that they are redirecting all Premium processing cases to CSC from VSC. He said he will send email to VSC.

Now, do not send education evaluation until unless they will ask you. Some times they will just ignore. Have you send all of your transcript copies? Just give them whatever they ask. Do not give any additional information.

My packet was returned on May 4th, saying that I-129 fee is $190, my employer wrote check for $185 as they have mentioned that on I-129. So, my employer sent it back with the right amount on the same day. We have not received any email reciept confirmation yet. I am eager to join in that company. It's been one week.

Lets hope for best, we all will hear something this week. My employer told me nothing to worry. They are just slow.

pl/sql said:
Hi ,

In my case H1Transfer(Premium) was filed to Nebraska in 1st week of April instead of Vermont hence there was delay and INS returned whole package to employer saying that check has two be divided into two checks and they have send it back.So all who are noticing more than 20 days delay ..plz contact employer also to see whats going on..
More more thing HR forgot to put edu eval in the pkg of my H1 file...what should we do ...should we send edu eval in a seperate mail now today or should wait if INS asks it.My transcripts are there in H1 file but edu eval is missing.PLz suggest

Anyone heard any updates??

My lawyer have applied for my H1-B transfer on 26th April (normal processing)

No receipt number yet???

What happend to you transfer petition. Did you hear anything from them?

desireuben said:
Renewal: filed on 18th Apr. Receipt Date(from receipt notice hard copy):24April Approved:9 May
Transfer:filed on 27th Apr. Receipt Date(from receipt notice email):29th April.

both were filed premium. Still Receipt notice is not arrived but email has come. waiting for approval.

Is your petition approved?

pl/sql said:
Congrates desi urban , np ...all who got receipt number after this long wait...
Well I am still waiting as my file had to be sent again on 4th may after check correction so now how much more time it may take????
...Do u think they will honour earlier mail date of 7th April and try to do my premium case fast.

Thanks
Friends

desireuben said:
ya mine got approved on 10 May after 12 days since it was filed premium.

same here, 8th year extension-H1-B approved in 3 weeks, was filed as premium processing.

Hi,
My husband's H1 Transfer was approved recently and would like to upload this info for everyone's knowledge.

Receipt Date: Apr first week, 2006
Approved Date: May 25,2006

premium transfer

My lawyer has sent all the documents for H1b transfer to INS on 5/18. We have not got the receipt notice yet,but on 6/2 the INS cashed my checks for both H1b and the premium processing. I guess that they are somehow working on it, right?
Do you think it is going to be done within 2 weeks from the date they cashed my checks?

np_ut, Sk94
have you guys received your receipt notice yet? I filed my visa transfer on May 25 and still haven't got my receipt notice.

Thanks!

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com