h1 transfer mess... urgent help required

H1Troulble

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have been working on h1 for company A (consultancy) and worked at the client location till (Sept 14). But the last paystub issued to me was on 31 August for the period 1 to 15 August. Company B files for a premium transfer on 4 Ocotober. Will I be ok with a one and a half month old paystub? Noone is responding to my emails/phone calls from company A. Am I out of status?
I am v anxious... please respond...

H1Troulble said:
Hi,
I have been working on h1 for company A (consultancy) and worked at the client location till (Sept 14). But the last paystub issued to me was on 31 August for the period 1 to 15 August.
Company B files for a premium transfer on 4 Ocotober.
Will I be ok with a one and a half month old paystub?
-------did you inculate the copy of latest pay stub from A? did the lawyer who filed H1 transfer say anything about latest pay stub? you need to ask the lawyer and your present options
Noone is responding to my emails/phone calls from company A.
-------------you left the A they may not be respoinding to you and you know the reason.

Am I out of status?
---------------If A revoked your H1 petition Before your H1 transfer papers reached USCIS then may be problem.
I am v anxious... please respond...

I have not informed the company A that I am leaving them... Only my previous contract ended... I think company A has a hint that i am getting an H1 transfer so they are not responding as they might want to keep my salary.
I have given my paystub dated 31 August for the transfer petition to the lawyer....

As per the lawyer -
" If we do not have an updated pay stub (and I realize that we are not likely to have one), we will file using your August 31 pay stub.

In order for a person to change H-1B employers in the United States, the person must show that he/she is currently maintaining his/her current H-1B status. Worse case scenario—we will file the petition, and Citizenship and Immigration Services will request verification that you were working with Company A at the time the petition was filed. We would not be able to provide this verification.

Citizenship and Immigration Services would then approve the petition but DENY the extension request. This means that you would have to leave the United States and reenter with the Approval Notice company B receives. If our extension request is approved, there would be no need for you to leave the United States.

At this point, we will file the petition on Wednesday and see what happens."

F1/OPT to H1B

My OPT expired July 31st. My H1B got approved Oct 3. My company (consultanting) has not find another contract for me yet and I do not have pay stub after July 31st as I am not working. My company had not got me single interview yet and I am doubting if they are working diligently on this as there are plenty of jobs available in market, atleast I should get an interview.

My question is if I find job elsewhere, could there be problem with H1B transfer as I do not have pay stub after July 31st (over two months now)?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

It may be better if u cud continue with the current employer as paystub might be important... as far as what I am finding out... will get to know shortly...