H1 transfer IMMEDIATELY after previous transfer is approved

Caesar

Registered Users (C)
Here is my situation:

I accepted a job from company A and they filed an H1-B transfer for me with a transfer day of May 1st. I have just received another offer from company B which is way better for my career and i really want to take it!
My problem is whether company B can file a new H1 transfer while transfer application of company A is still pending?

In case it is risky, is it safe to file a new transfer from Company A to Company B while the first transfer (from my current company to Company A) is already approved, but i still do not have any (or enough) payroll slips from company A? How USCIS looks on H1 transfer applications that were submitted after very short time (couple of weeks) while previous transfer application for the same person was approved? Can it be risky? If it is, what is the recommended period of time to wait before submitting new transfer request?

Thanks!

it is better to transfer your company to company b with pending transfer A and do it premium. Not A to B. (risky)

Here is my situation:

I accepted a job from company A and they filed an H1-B transfer for me with a transfer day of May 1st. I have just received another offer from company B which is way better for my career and i really want to take it!
My problem is whether company B can file a new H1 transfer while transfer application of company A is still pending?

In case it is risky, is it safe to file a new transfer from Company A to Company B while the first transfer (from my current company to Company A) is already approved, but i still do not have any (or enough) payroll slips from company A? How USCIS looks on H1 transfer applications that were submitted after very short time (couple of weeks) while previous transfer application for the same person was approved? Can it be risky? If it is, what is the recommended period of time to wait before submitting new transfer request?

Thanks!

Dear Great Guru,

Thanks a lot for the response!
When do you think it would be safe to submit a transfer from company A to company B? Should i wait a couple of months or just have enough pay stubs from Company A to start it?

Thanks!

Atlest 3 pay stubs ( bi monthly) before going to B is OK

Dear Great Guru,

Thanks a lot for the response!
When do you think it would be safe to submit a transfer from company A to company B? Should i wait a couple of months or just have enough pay stubs from Company A to start it?

Thanks!

I have a question regarding transfer of H-1 visa. I was working in US till June 2008. I came back to India and later transfered my visa to a consulting firm. I am waiting for a project assignment. My question is, if I arrive in the US without a project, and instead of working for the consulting company, I get a new job withing 1 or 2 months, can H-1 visa be transfered without a pay-stub? Will I need to visit India again and get the visa stamped and then get back to US? I have pay-stubs from my previous employer.