H1 stamping in new delhi..urgent..

gjais

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Can someone share his/her personal experience about H1B visa stamping in the US consulate of new delhi.Actually i am planning to go to india next month and have to get an H1B stamp in my passport.Any input like what questions were asked in the interview etc. would be highly appreciated.Do we have to submit all the documents to the officer at the embassy or we just show them to him and take it back?Is there an option of picking up my passport from the embassy if visa is approved if i do not want it to be mailed to me?

Thanks
G

What questions the Visa officer is going to ask depend on the officer at particular day depending on his mood and looking at your papers and at you, no body can give you the list of questions or sample of questions the visa officer is going to ask you. Just have your papers ready and submit, reply honestly what is asked. Relax
Good Luck!!

Can somebody tell me if a lawyer certified copy of I-129 is required or not for the visa interview at new delhi or not,also would there be any problem if my original offer letter from the company states my job title as different from the job title for which my H1B was processed,i mean that my offer letter says that my job title is 'a' but the H1B was done for job title 'b' and the LCA shows the job title as 'b'.Would it be a problem if the US embassy official sees my offer letter and LCA and compares the job titles?Please reply soon.

Thanks

Can somebody tell me if a lawyer certified copy of I-129 is required
---YES it is required and also get certified LCA

or not for the visa interview at new Delhi or not, also would there be any problem if my original offer letter from the company states my job title as different from the job title for which my H1B was processed,
--- Employer letter should have same job title as on LCA or I-129
i mean that my offer letter says that my job title is 'a' but the H1B was done for job title 'b' and the LCA shows the job title as 'b'.Would it be a problem if the US embassy official sees my offer letter and LCA and compares the job titles?Please reply soon.
-- They may compare get employer letter that matches the job title with LCA or I-129
Thanks