H1 revalidation-how to inform change address?

swordfish

Registered Users (C)
Hi moderators/fellow freinds,

Iam new to this forum. It would be apreciated if you can help me on the following questions.

I applied H1 revalidation and received date is Nov 29th 2003, since then iam waiting for the return package to my current home address. Now for some reason iam moving to different location in feb 1st week 2004.

Q1: How would i tell consulate that iam moving to different location? Is there any phone number or email or website so that i can change my address?

What is the best feasible way? please help me....

Thanks in advance
Swordfish in trouble

Q1: How would i tell consulate that iam moving to different location?
--- Which CONSULATE did you apply? Find out the fax, phone #and inform then with your passport#, date you sent, your name, DOB and past and new address
** It seems to me that you have not submitted passport to CONSULATE you sent it to DOS for visa revalidation. if that is true then post your question to Revalidation threads many will guide you what to do, you should know the difference between Consulate, DOS and embassy or USCIS

Thx for the reply,below is the address which i send my documents for h1b revalidation. Please help me guide how to inform my address change? also, Is there any kinda of standard form to fill out?

Postal Service

US Department of State/Visa
P. O. Box 952099
St. Louis, MO 63195-2099

Thx in advance.
Swordfish