H1/L1 rejections

srindia

Hi i have twice H1 rejections and one L1 Blanket rejections under 221g. Does this mean that i dont have chances to goto US. should i apply again for L1/H1 or should i stop applying for US visas or should i apply after couple of years ?
1. first time it was rejected saying that my consultant was block listed.
2. Second time i was rejected saying that they dont have confidence on the consultant ( a different consultant)
3. Third time i was rejected for L1 saying that i dont have sufficient specifalized skills to qualify for L1.
What should i do next?

srindia said:
1. first time it was rejected saying that my consultant was block listed.
2. Second time i was rejected saying that they dont have confidence on the consultant ( a different consultant)
Forget about consultant. Well established big company(IBM, Microsoft, Cisco, Intel, etc ) is less trouble when you apply for H1.

I have couple of questions on it still.
So is it advisable to for one more L1 / H1 through a BIG company. Will the previous rejections have impact on it ?
Or should i wait for couple of years before applying for one. ?

Srindia,
What is the bottom line here? Do you want to work for a specific employer in the US or just want to work in the US? Your answer to this question will allow the rest to better advise you.

I dont have any requirement like to work for specific employer. I would like to work in US. But since i had H1 rejections twice and one L1 rejectin, im keen on what are my chances if i apply next. ie., should i apply for visa or should i stop thinking about appplying for US visa

Srindia,
Both H-1B/L-1 visas allow "immigration intent". So that relieves you of one "burden of proof". As other posters have suggested, try to find a job with a well established company in the US. Such a company will probably have lawyers on their payroll responsible for sorting out H-1B/L-1 visas.
Good luck in your job search and I hope your wish to work in the US comes true.