H1 for doctors with out USMLE

bht01

can any one help me?

I have completed my M.B.B.S in India and appearing for USMLE exams. My wife is a green card holder and she has filed for I-130 and I heard the waiting period is 4 to 5 years.

I want to come to US to join with my spouse. I want to go on F1 visa but I was told that I may be denied because my green card is under process. We have consulted an attorney and was advised to go with H1 visa.

Can any one tell me who would process H1 visas in US for Doctors with out USMLE? I really appreciate if you provide me some information.

If you are going to doctor' job you are not eligible for H1 visa.

If you get any research assistant job in any school in non clinical area you may be eligible for H1.

bht01 said:
can any one help me?

I have completed my M.B.B.S in India and appearing for USMLE exams. My wife is a green card holder and she has filed for I-130 and I heard the waiting period is 4 to 5 years.

I want to come to US to join with my spouse. I want to go on F1 visa but I was told that I may be denied because my green card is under process. We have consulted an attorney and was advised to go with H1 visa.

Can any one tell me who would process H1 visas in US for Doctors with out USMLE? I really appreciate if you provide me some information.