Today I saw message that H1B extension is approved

Applied : 7th Jan 2003
Aproved : 17th April 2004

Thansk,

approved but..

Hi everyone:

My application for H1 extension was recieved on 01/06/04
I checked the online application status it said: approved on 03/06/04

Until today i did not recieve my petetion yet although i applied along with my wife (for her I-94 extension) and we already recieved her approval (her application was also approved on 03/06 like mine. )

Do you think my petetion was lost in the mail?if so, can I apply for a replacement? and how long time it will take until I get the new one.
Or may be they are saying that it was approved but indeed it is still under processing, if so how come my wife's extension of stay was approved although her application is based on my approval in the first place.

Any output is really appreciated.
Thanks!

nrz2002, If the extn is applied for you both at the same generally both will be aproved on the same day and your attorney will receive both the approval notice in the same day.

Ask your attorney to call the National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283 because 14 days passed after the approval date..

Good Luck.

Hello.

My H-1 extension was received at the Nebraska office on February 23rd, 2004 and was approved on March 19th, 2004.

The original approval notice is mailed to the lawyer and a courtesy copy is mailed to the contact person at your office (human resources department).

Just wanted to give everyone an idea of how quickly they are processing it at present.

Thanks.

Re: Vaccilating

Originally posted by deep2000
I am in a real dilemna,
I applied for H1 extension receipt date Dec 6 and whenever I check it says the same thing ie we have received your petition and this takes 30 - 120 days.
The Nebraska Service Center is now processing Dec 26 so most probably my H1 extension got rejected or incurred a query.

I have to goto India urgently and need to goto Canada to get H1 stamped anyways, so I am thinking of switching to Advanced Parole /EAD.

This is frustrating can anyone show me some light why I shouldnt switch or should

thanks

deep

If it is rejected, it will say something of the sort -
"A decesion has been made in your case and a written correspondence has been sent to you"

7th Year H1B extension.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am applying for 7th year xtension today. My H1b expires Oct 05,2004.
Procastination led me to this edge.
My I-140 and 485 is pending.
My lawyer said that, he needs just my paystubs and I-94 for 7th year extension.

Is that all is required?

Does not one require to do get the LCA -- get it signed by employer etc etc.

Please do help me with Ur experience or knowledge.

Thanks
Billtoo.

You need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billtoo said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am applying for 7th year xtension today. My H1b expires Oct 05,2004.
Procastination led me to this edge.
My I-140 and 485 is pending.
My lawyer said that, he needs just my paystubs and I-94 for 7th year extension.

Is that all is required?

You need LCA, period.
Proof of your Labor Cert or I 140 is pending more than a year.
As usual other documents as required for a new H1B + pay stub. Also complete itenary of your job, if it is body shop who is your client and copy of contract agreement between the client and your employer for atleast one year for your case.Nowdays lot of RFE to employer to submit annual tax returns , EDD / Payroll tax payments proofs, photos of office, office lease agreement etc..[/
COLOR]
Does not one require to do get the LCA -- get it signed by employer etc etc.

Please do help me with Ur experience or knowledge.

Thanks
Billtoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
8yr approved

Receipt date: June 23, 2004
Processing type: Regular - 8th year extension
Approval date: October 1, 2004 (H1-B & H4)

I129 and I539 approved

My H1 and H4 extensions were approved yesterday 03-07-2005
RD 11-15-2004
ND 11-18-2004

h1b extension

How soon can one apply before the first 3 year expiry date?
What is the standard preparation time for the application for renewal?

I have applied the prevailing wage in ohio labor department for more than two weeks. To Monday, it will be 14 work days. Have any of do do this yourself in ohio?

Thanks!

Question

tusharvk said:
How soon can one apply before the first 3 year expiry date?
What is the standard preparation time for the application for renewal?
I have applied for my extension in nov my visa expires in feb any thoughts about the situation

as long as you have EOS filing receipt date before the expiry of your existing status, it is ok.
I am not sure what happens when one does not get the approval by the time their status expires, whether they can continue the work or not. I have heard they can for six months after filing for EOS even if the earlier status has already expired. but better to check with an attorney.
it may not matter based on the service center you have filed with. Nebraska is very slow and has lot of backlog; other centers may be faster than nebraska.
Chocolate said:
I have applied for my extension in nov my visa expires in feb any thoughts about the situation