H1 and H4 revalidation stamp

Pankaj Garg

Registered Users (C)
I sent my application on September 6th. I have to travel to India on January 3, 2004. Should I withdraw my application now? if I withdraw my application now, will I still be charged $100 application fee?

Thanks

Garg saheb,

I hope you may get Visa stamped in your PP by December 7-8, no need to withdraw, if you don’t get your passport back by December 15 then you should request for PP back, you have enough time and you may get the visa stamped in 90 days and you will be able to travel on your date, visit the June revalidation thread and July revalidation thread all are receiving the PP back in maximum 90-95 days. If you ask for PP back I don’t think they return$100.
If you sent correct fees for indium 100+75=175 and correct photograph with white background and according to correct specifications and attached form DS-157 and your H1 approval notice and your employer letter I don’t see any problem.

Ginnu,

I might have to widthraw my application. I have canadian immigration as well. Do you think it will be a problem for me to get revalidation stamp in Toronto?

Since I just received my Canadian Immigration, I need to send my passport for Immigration letter in 60 days.

Thanks

Pankaj,

I am exactly in same situation, I sent my passport on 2nd to SL and my family is visiting India right now. On Sept. 22nd I received letter from Canada Immigration for me to send the passport, I have written them a letter to get extension to submit the passport explaining that I have sent my passport to DC for stamping.

It's better to ask for extension from Canada Immigration because if you plan to get H-1 stamped from India you may have to carry 150 documents and after that also you will not be 100% sure. If I get extension for the passports then I would go to India and get my family back in Dec and then send everybody's passports together in Jan. That is my plan.

Keep me posted buddy and I will let you know what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
“PremChopra or Chukk De Fhatttey “ is correct
you can explain your situation by letter and fax write the file#

help needed --ginnu

Ginnu i sent messege to you ..Could you pls give me ur personal email id ..so that i will explain more .. I need help from you ..
Thanks
kishu

Pankaj,

Would you let me know what is your approach with Canada immigration thing, I wrote a letter to Canada immigration on Sept. 24 to extend my date for sending the passports but didn't hear from them yet, so in a way 30 day period is nearing so I will be left with 30 more days, may be write them one more letter.

Please let me know what you are doing.

Thanks

PankajGarg,

Just to let you know I got dates extended for myself and my family from Canada Immigration upto January second week. So I don't need to withdraw my application and also hopefully I can visit India too.