H1 2007 Lottery Results

Even Master quota

I am supposedly in the Master quota. I have a master degree from the states. Still waiting around! 5 weeks ago my employer told me he would file for express (premuim) to get a response within 2 weeks! I asked how can you file for premuim now and how can he file while he does not have a receipt number !?
After that he told me he received an enquiry and he responded
Till this minute I have no news! Anyone can tell me what is going on? Should I believe my employer? What else can I do? He says he applied april 8. He did not receive a confirmation number or anything.
I do not know if this would make a difference though I heard country of citizenship makes a difference!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am supposedly in the Master quota. I have a master degree from the states. Still waiting around! 5 weeks ago my employer told me he would file for express (premuim) to get a response within 2 weeks! I asked how can you file for premuim now and how can he file while he does not have a receipt number !?
After that he told me he received an enquiry and he responded
Till this minute I have no news! Anyone can tell me what is going on? Should I believe my employer? What else can I do? He says he applied april 8. He did not receive a confirmation number or anything.
I do not know if this would make a difference though I heard country of citizenship makes a difference!

You're not alone in waiting for feedback. It appears that USCIS - California Service Center (not sure about the other centers) still faces delays in providing receipt numbers. I too am waiting for anything. My employer says that USCIS has responded back to their follow-up inquiry. I guess both you and your employer should be proactive in following-up because sometimes the mailed responses are not received by the employer or lawyer.

No choice but to wait... :( :mad:

You're not alone in waiting for feedback. It appears that USCIS - California Service Center (not sure about the other centers) still faces delays in providing receipt numbers. I too am waiting for anything. My employer says that USCIS has responded back to their follow-up inquiry. I guess both you and your employer should be proactive in following-up because sometimes the mailed responses are not received by the employer or lawyer.

No choice but to wait... :( :mad:
Thank you. Is there a deadline by which all receipts and everything will be know?

In case you have a copy of your check encashments, you may see your case number at the back of the check to verify your status.