H-2B Visa-Temporary Work Permit.......Canadian girlfriend move to live with me (USA)

aarwash

Registered Users (C)
To make a long story short, we are trying to get her over here and when she is here, she is going to need to work and so I did a little bit of reasearch and came up with the H-2B Visa-Temporary Work Permit. Has anyone been through this before? Up untill she receives the permit, are there any suggestions for what she should do while here.....meaning are there employers that will sign off on letting her work or is she going to be illegal here until she receives the permit. Thanks a bunch

sweet! Thank's for putting me in the right position. Just one more question....Which form is it for? I looked but I'm not sure which one it is.

"Request for admission under TN status to Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection, U.S. immigration officer"

I am guessing I receive it from one of those and or submit it to them.....not sure about the "U.S. immigration officer" thing either.

I guess I would also need to know what papers I would need to get over the border in a Uhaul truck with furniture.

Last edited by a moderator: