H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

Hey guys sent PP on26th Dec.

Hi guys,

I sent our PP with Ext. notices on 26th Dec, 2002. No track whatsoever afterwards. How to find out where they are now?

Saik, please drop an email as yours and mine date are exact same. Also the tracker.. please send it to umyal2001@yahoo.com .

All help is highly appreciated.

Best,

Umya

I too am waiting to hear from them. My guess is the snow storm in DC area may be the reason for delay. Otherwise i'm expecting this week.
Let u guys know when i get it.

Sai

H1B revalidation

H1B revalidation
SD to St.Louis: Feb 10 2003
RD at St.Louis: Feb 11 2003
RD at Washington: ?????????
Passport RD: ??????????:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received passports yesterday.

Hi SaiK,

Thanks for the email. I finished writing post here, went home and saw Fedex package lying which had all the passports and H1 notice.

SaiK, you should also have it in a day or 2 if you didn't receive them until now.

Thanks for the email and the tracker... cool.

Best,

Umya

H1 b revalidate

Hi rock369,
Can you please tell me how you got the DC system entered date. Is there a contact no, if yes, what is it?

Thanks,
Sankaran

Hello Friends:

I have a questions on Visa Revalidation. My situation is as follows:

1) Me and My Wife has Visa Stamping till 31 March 2002. With company 'A'.

2) Company 'A' got new H1 and H4 for us with a validity till July 2004.

3)I left Company 'A' and Joined Company 'B' in the Month of June 2002.

4)Company 'B' filed for my H1 and I received my H1 in December, 2002. Then I came to know that Company 'B' did not file H4 for my wife. So I filed for my Wife's H4 in December, 2002.

5) I sent my Passport+H1 to St. Louis for Visa Re-Validation on December 20th, 2002. In the application I mentioned that My Wife is with me. But I did not submit her passport as she do not have H4 with Company B.

Questions:

I did not get a stamped visa so far. Does the point (5) will create problem in me getting a Visa stamping ?

Do my wife need to go out of country to get a stamping on her passport, if she gets H4 before March 31 2003, and we send her passport for Visa Revalidation to st. Louis ?

How long should I wait before contacting state department, since its already 2 months ?

any reponse is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Note: I do not know how to post a question on this website. Since it only tells how to reply to an existing post, but not how to post a question. Any suggestions on this front also welcome.

Thanks once again

NRupendra

There should'nt be problem in getting your visa.
Yeah she has to wait for her H4 to send it for revalidation. I would not worry much about it. I'm in the same boat. I have sent my passport for revalidation and my wife's H4 is in INS process.

SaiK

Received Passport with STAMP

Hi Guys,
Received my passport today evening(Feb24,2003)

Details: Mail date to st.louis: Dec30,2002
Received date to st.louis: Dec31,2002

Stamped on Feb20,2003 and received on Feb24,2003

Good luck to all of you.
Thanks
Kandy

Status

The status can be got by calling 202-665-1225 options 1 and then 6. It is difficult to reach a officer but if you do, then they would give the current processing dates.

I had called on Feb 13 and they said that they were processing first week of Jan.

If any of you call please update the status and it would be helpful.

Hi,
I called today and was told to me by officer they are processing jan 9th system date.mine is recieved on jan 9th only,but she says it takes two more weeks.
thanks.

js

I did call em today, my DC system date is jan 9th.
She told me it is under process and when i asked the approx date she said it will take any time upto 2-6 weeks. I do not trust that info.

SaiK

st rd = 27th dec 2002

VISA REVALIDATING FOR MUSLIM COUNTRIES

HELLO

I JUST HOT MY H1B1 STATUS EXTENDED FOR ANOTHER THREE YEARS AND SOON I WILL BE SENDING MINE AND MY WIFE PASSPORTS FOR VISA STAMPING

SOME OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THAT NOW A DAYS THEY ARE REJECTING THE VISA REVALDING FOR MUSLIM COUNTRIES

HOW TRUE THIS THIS

IS ANY BODY FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES HERE GOT VISA FROM

ST LIOUS RECENTLY ???????????

PLAESE RESPOND TO MY QUESTION

DOS is not reject all Muslim countries visa stamping. Applicants from Countries listed in special registration or in the list of terrorism sponsor list should get their visa stamped from their respective country US Counsulate. Only those country applicants will be rejected, not all Muslim countries.

Thanks,
VJ

Sent on Dec20th
Rcvd on Dec23rd

PP sent back on Feb 21st
PP recieved on Feb24th

(Almost 60 days)

Did not send an enclosed fedex envelope (just the airbill). Also got back I-797 (photocopy , notorized), two extra photograph and employment letter.

thanks,

and good luck to all!!!

ANY BODY FROM PAKISTAN

HELLO

IS THERE ANY BODY FROM PAKISTAN WHO GOT HIS VISA REVALADITING FROM ST- LIOUS DOS

I HEARED THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM PAKISTAN COULD NOT REVALIDATE THEIR VISA FROM ST LIOUS DOS

I WOULD APPRICATE IF ANY BODY FROM PAKISTAN COULD SHARA HIS/HER EXPERIENCE REGARDING REVALIDATING OF H1B1 VISA RECENTLY FROM ST LIOUS .

OR IF THERE IS ANY OTHER BODY FROM SEPECIAL REGISTERATION COUNTRIES GOT HER VISA FROM ST LIOUS

TANVEER AHMAD
tanveer45@ hotmail.com

No Visa Stamp for Bangladeshis

I got my PP back without the visa stamp. The reason under 221(g) states:

"Your application is not clearly approvable at this time. You must apply for a new visa overseas at a U.S. embassy or consulate that processes nonimmigrant visa application."

Timeline ...
St. Louis RD: Dec 23
221(g) letter Date: Feb 20
PP Received: Feb 25

I also got "CANCELED WITHOUT PREJUDICE" stamps on my exisiting expired H1B visas (I had couple of them), but not on the F1 visas (I also had several of them).

My advice to any Bangladeshi here, don't send your passport for revalidation. You will just waste your money and time and will get an unnecessary "CANCELED WITHOUT PREJUDICE" seal on your existing visa.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Jan Dates Visa? Waiting

St. Louis
Sent Date 01/17/03
RD Date 01/18/03

I don't know DC system date? Anyone are around same dates or close to this? Do you know any updates ? What dates are they processing currently?

Got to come before March 20th, I am flying on March 20th, Will I get my PP, any comments please!!!!

Pleae update your timelines.

Thanks
Pal

hey pal,

Here are my details.

St.Louis R.D : 1/15/03
DC RD: 1/24/03

My guess is you may get it by the 17th
based on earlier posts but guess you
would be cutting too close.

Vasu,

Thank you for your info, let's finger cross for the PP. Any way post the updates, if something new

Pal