H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

Hi guys!

Hi guys, Let me tell you one by one:

1. There is no need to send any Pay stub, you are not sending ur case to INS. INS need ur pay stubs not state .

2. Actually they want a long letter, on pgae 4 or 5 on this tracker there is a letter, i just modified that & resent .

3. After 221g, it took 10 days to get my passports back with stamping.

Thanks!

Any questions , you are welcomed.

Ha ha

At last. At last. We received the passports. Things look ok. (As always they have transposed my son's last name and middle name).

Honestly, we are just relieved. Don't know if we are happy.

Details:

Sent: Nov 12th 2002
DC received: Dec 13th 2002
DC System entered: Dec 17th 2002(becos of weekend)
Stamping: Jan 31st 2003
Received: Feb 4th 2003(again a weekend)

Thanks for all your consideration fellow members.

Waiting

Applied for stamping on 22nd JAN.
RD 23rd JAN.
Waiting in the queue for stamping.

No revalidation for Pakistani passport

I received my passport back without stamping without any specific reason mentioned. All it says is that your visa can not be issued at this time. Please apply at a US consulate abroad. While people who had applied in Islamabad are waiting since October 2002. Such a wait would kill anyone's job.
Translation: Don't leave US if you are in else forget it. Slavery continues - - now through H1. On a +ve note at least we're getting paid.

:mad: :( :confused:

Details please...

Can you please elaborate your case regarding Dates mailed and dates received. Also check if you Visa in your passport is valid for more than 60 days. I know lot of cases with returned passports if the passport has a Visa valid for 60 days more. Its a requirement at Department of state.

Details

My visa was expired in October 2002. Here are the details:

Sent to St. louis: Dec. 6, 02
Received at St. Louis: Dec. 9, 02
DC system: Dec. 26, 02

Passport received back: Feb 05, 03

My revalidation dates

Sent to St. Louis - Dec 24th
Recd. at St. Louis - Dec. 26th
Entered into D.C. System - Jan 3rd.
Still waiting for my PP.

Automatic Revalidation

I saw the actual 221(g) form and the reason they cited for denying my application. It says,"Your application is not clearly approvable at this time. Please apply at a consulate abroad."

In plain language that is absurd.

But seriously does anyone know what does "not clearly approvable" mean?

I called the state department about if refusal excluded me from automatic revalidation, i.e., if one comes back from Canada within 30 days. The officer said yes and you would have to apply for a visa before you could come back.

She did mention that I could apply in Canada. I specifically asked her that Pakistanis could not apply in Canada since last year. She said no I could. Then she said I should call some number.
Does anyone know if TCNs (third country nationals) could now apply in Canada?

Visa approved

Application mailed: 06 Dec 2002
St Louis RD : 09 Dec 2002
Stamped : Feb 04 2003
Mailed from DC : Feb 05 2003
Received by me: Feb 06 2003

Hope this helps

Hai Hyd2002,
could u please post ur dc system date?

Sent to St. Louis - jan2
Recd. at St. Louis - jan 3
Entered into D.C. System - Jan 9th.
Still waiting for my PP.

DC System date not known

I am sorry I dont know the DC system date, I posted all the dates I know for my case.

Got mine & wife's passport Stamped back today :)

Sent Date: Dec 12th
DC System date : Dec 27th
Passport Stamped : Feb 5th
Passport received : Feb 7th

This forum had helped me alot in estimating dates ,Will be travelling on 21st Feb,
Thanks all of you guys & all the best

PS: Does anyone know good travel agent offering good rates between LosAngeles-Delhi on a reputed airline

I applied to revalidation in Jan beginning to St. Louis. How do I find the DC system date.
Please let me know.
Thanks.

Temporary Refusal !!!!

I sent my PP to St.Louis on Dec 9th, but today i received my PP with temporary refusal Under 221(g) saying that they need Recent Photogarph.
They sent my PP, employer Letter, H1 Copy .
Now i need to send another DS-156 & DS-157 applications with the letter sent by DOS.
I will send them by Monday...

Got my passport stamped.
Send to St. Louis: Dec 19
I recvd: Feb 11.
I dont know any other dates.
Also I had some complications. I had send only 150$, and later found out that had to send 175. So on Dec 23 I send 25$ each to St.Louis and DC and faxed them a letter. Luckily everything went fine. Maybe I lost 25$ but important thing is passport got stamped!!

Got Visa stamped!

Sent Date : Dec 17, 2002
Rcv Date at St. louis : Dec 18, 2002
Visa Stamp Date : Feb 10, 2003
Got Passport with other documents back : Feb 11, 2003

This forum was really helpful in preparing documents for the revalidation and keeping updated about the current visa stamping dates.

All the best to others.

braj123

What all documents you send for stamping ? One of my friend got temp rejection and they asked for all the h1 documents not just 1729.

Thanks
Rajeev