Guys who got Magic Emails

cc2003, Can you please tell me when you did your fp? My priority date is also 2/2003.
Thanks.

Guys,

Today is my day. I just received the magic email thay my card production is ordered along with my wife's too. I am a silent reader of this forum. I got answers to all my questions and thanks again to all the active members.

EB2 India
PD : Sep 30th,2005
I-140
LUD 3/26/06, 07/22/07
I-485 Self
01/09/07, 07/25/07, 07/26/07, 08/14/07 Card Production Ordered
I-485 Wife's
02/19/07, 07/25/07, 07/26/07, 08/14/07 Card Production Ordered
Wife's EAD - 06/12/07
Wife's AP - 07/10/07, 08/12/07

Thanks

is_gc_ec,

Congrats. Could you please post when was the last time you completed FP? My LUD last changed on 7/24/07 and hoping for an approval soon. Thanks.

cc2003, Can you please tell me when you did your fp? My priority date is also 2/2003.
Thanks.

I did my FP on Jun 29,2007 (its a long story.. my first FP notice went to my previous address even though i am residing in the current address for the past 2 years.. i got "mail undeliverable" message and i took infopass appointment and office printed me the FP notice dated Apr 14 and he rescheduled and i did it on Jun 29).. Initially i thought i missed the boat of July visa bulletin because of "U" for all visas... probably for my case visa number might attached.. last week my wife got FP and she did it on last thursday and yesterday we got Approval notices.. may be USCIS is waiting for my wife FP so that they can send approval notice combined.. read somewhere.. if FP's are completed (at least main applicant) and if all checks are cleared before June 30.. you might see approvals still coming even though no visas available according to visa bulletin

Good luck

Approval notice sent on 08/15

Here is the latest CRIS e-mails in my I-485 case as well as for my dependents:
08/14/07 23:45:25 h (EDT) Current Status: Card production ordered.
08/15/07 08:00:11 h (EDT) Current Status: Approval notice sent.
08/17/07 17:15:14 h (EDT) Current Status: Card Mailed

Approval notice sent on 08/22.(After four years of long wait and several transit visas, Thrilling EAD applications,Most recently, an unrenewable License)

485-Approved!!!

Hi

I wanted to give this good news to every body that inspite of visa numbers unavialble they are approving 485...not sure what's going on there but today morning I got two magic emails from CRIS...surprisingly myself and my spouse 485 both cases approved...here is the email summary:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

...We ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Not sure if this means 485 approved...

I wanted to mention couple of things here... only myself and my spouse completed the FP on couple of weeks ago (no appointment notices for my kids)...AP and EAD approved last week (approval notices not received yet) and today we see this good news...

I see that LUD for my kids 485 also updated but case status says still pending. Is this normal? Do kids have to undergo FP process (my kids are under 14) for 485 approval? Did anybody out there undergo similar experiance? Appreciate if anybody can share their experiance.

I wish all ... all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats..thats great news that they are still handing out GC's for the fiscal year..

Hi

I wanted to give this good news to every body that inspite of visa numbers unavialble they are approving 485...not sure what's going on there but today morning I got two magic emails from CRIS...surprisingly myself and my spouse 485 both cases approved...here is the email summary:

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 31, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Not sure if this means 485 approved...

I wanted to mention couple of things here... only myself and my spouse completed the FP on 8/15/07 (no appointment notices for my kids)...AP and EAD approved last week (approval notices not received yet) and today we see this good news...

I see that LUD for my kids 485 also 8/31 but case status says still pending. Is this normal? Do kids have to undergo FP process (my kids are under 14) for 485 approval? Did anybody out there undergo similar experiance? Appreciate if anybody can share their experiance.

Here are my case detials:
PD: Fed 03, India, EB3
LC AD: Mar 05
I40 AD: April 06
485/AP/EAD mailed on: 06/12, receipt recd. on 7/18
FP completed: 8/15
485 AD(?) (self & spouse): 8/31/07

I wish everybody all the best.

There is a change in LUD for all 3 of our 485 applications( myself, wife and son) today; 9/5/07. The status has not changed and there has not been any activity for long.
Should I be hoping for the magic email soon?

Thanks
Kutkut
EB3: PD: 08/01/2002
485 RD: 01/04/2005
LUD: 9/5/2007

There is a change in LUD for all 3 of our 485 applications( myself, wife and son) today; 9/5/07. The status has not changed and there has not been any activity for long.
Should I be hoping for the magic email soon?

Thanks
Kutkut
EB3: PD: 08/01/2002
485 RD: 01/04/2005
LUD: 9/5/2007

Check again! You have another LUD....

Still there is hope for 2001 / 2002

I have been a silent visitor all these years. And the long wait is over me, finally I got the email from USCIS 'Card Production ordered'. I just created a profile to post this news as this could give hope to someone who is on the same boat with me (ie they are still approving). Below are my details,

PD: July 2002
: TSC
RD: Nov 2004

Hi friends

Hi hello friends
with God graces
I am happy share the news that I got email from CRIS today welcome permanent Resident ' for me and my wife.

thanks a lot for u r support and who ever is waiting they will get approval soon....
thanks

Hi All,
I finally got my approved email on the 17th and Card production ordered email today (21st sep,2007). However, my husband (filed as my dependant) has not received any email yet. I hope his approval will come through also. Not sure if it is common for the spouse to not get the approval with the primary applicant.
My case details:
EB3 India
PD: Feb 5, 2003
I-485 ND - Mar 15, 2004
FP2 - Aug 8, 2007

485 standard interview

I too got the email today saying that my card has been mailed. I got the email on 19th sep that 485 was approved and another one welcoming the new permanent resident.

But my wife's status is "This case has been sent for a standard interview."
On September 17, 2007, we transferred this case to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS.

Today got a notice for my wife that says "Preliminary processing of the application or petition has been completed, and it has been transferred to the INS office at: USCIS-NBC, PO Box 648005, Lee's Summit, MO 64064. That office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to that office"

Thanks all.

Green cards approved

Hi all:

My green card and my wife's green card were approved sometime late in Sept, 2007. We just got them in the mail. We were not expecting them. So it felt really good!!

Here are some details you may want to know:

PD 12/04 (Labour applied)
Labour applied under SHLC. It was approved in 6 months.
I140 and 485 applied in Sept 2005.
GC approved on Sept 19, 2007 (after 3 EADs).

Thanks in particular to people who have been really helpful and friendly: saras, gcwhenever, khodalmd, and alterego.

I have been coming here since 1999 (came to the US as a Ph.D. student in 1995) --- that is for nearly 8 years! Not sure if I can come here as often as I used to. I wish all of you the very best!!!

PS: Since they have not increased the H1B quota, I am guessing retrogression will gradually ease out (in about 3 to 4 years).