Guys who filed I-485 in 03/01

baitha

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Did anyone who filed for I-485 in 03/01 get their receipts ? Mine was filed on 03/20/01, but no receipt yet.

-baitha

No Title

Mine was filed on 3/15/01 and got my receipt on 4/8/01 with ND of 4/5/01.

No Title

Thanx to all those who responded. This gives a rough estimate for anyone on when to expect one\'s receipts. Also let\'s keep this thread active for those who filed their I-485 in 03/01. If you get your FP notice, EAD or AP please try to post here.

-baitha

No Title

Looks like it is taking about 4 to 6 weeks to get the receipt. As
Baitha suggested, let\'s keep this thread active and post the
dates for receipt, FP,AP, EAD etc.

No Title

Hi,

I am expecting my receipts either tomorrow or Monday since it is four weeks now from the filing date.
Guys, in the mean time please try to post your info/details(if you receive any).

-baitha

No Title

Hi friends,

As anticipated (and as said in my previous note) I had received my receipts today.
Here are my details :
EB2/RIR
PD: 04/00
I-485 RD : 03/21/01
ND: 04/10/01
Applied for EAD for self and wife.
WAC# : 01-153-xxxxx

As I don\'t want to trouble Ciba to visit this thread and see my details, I will post another posting with my details. I am in Ciba\'s I-140 list also.

P.S. Guys, I want to keep this thread active, so please try to post something. Those who all filed in 03/01 can join us here.

Thanx..
-baitha

No Title

Hi

Just wondering how could you be so sure that it will come in exactly after 4 weeks? It seems not all people get receipt after 4 weeks. Any insight regarding the timing?

Thanks.

No Title

I think it is taking on an average 4-5 weeks to get the receipts. I applied on March 14th and got the receipts with ID of 15th march and ND of 5th April...

hang in there

No Title

Hi dys,

I was just anticipating because it was 4 weeks after filing for I-485.
My anticipation came to be true. That\'s it.

-baitha

No Title

Thanx ins_waiter_waiter for posting your details.

I have a question to all. Does AVM get updated when INS sends out an FP notice ?

-baitha

No Title

Hey guys I was just curious.

I noticed that in I-485 notice and http://www.immitracker.com

WAC number to be WAC-01-XXXX (this is increasing)

wac# 01-093-5xxxx
wac# 01-104-x (my understanding 01 is year -104 is may be number of appliction?)

Any feedbacks.