Guys, America is heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nairobian

Banned
America is a beautiful country where 80% of its brilliant citizens can locate London on a map and delineate its boroughs by name. The food consumed here is all organic and nutritious. The fast food outlets are a cornucopia of wholesome tummy blessings. The average alien from the cosmos comes her fat and sheds weight to become slender trim and fit just like every other American. If you live in clean air cities like L.A. rest assured an additional 10 years added to your life is inevitable. God bless this beautiful country. Good bless the land of opportunity, our heaven on earth for all of us aliens.

Nairobian, your post is very good and i loved it.

Yeah its sad that most americans are pretty stupid but there are tons of immigrants who come in and brighten the future for all americans :)

Nairobian, your post is very good and i loved it.

Yeah its sad that most americans are pretty stupid but there are tons of immigrants who come in and brighten the future for all americans :)

Oh i dont think the Op means it.. I take it you didnt see his/her first thread?? The one that was deleted.. thank goodness.. threads like that and this are pretty pointless.

This is a forum for helping with Immigration questions, not putting people and countries down.

Status
Not open for further replies.