Guess what....

nsc121901

Registered Users (C)
.... Our cases have been approved yesterday and received email this morning. Its been a long long journey of uncertainity (10 days less of 3 years in 485 and total journey of 5+ years). This forum had been really helpful to know practical/legal immigration issues and current trends and also to share the pain and happiness of each other. I really hope all the old timers get approved soon and also my good luck to everyone and hope every one have a speedy and fruitful immigration journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats !!! You deserve it !!!

nsc121901 said:
.... Our cases have been approved yesterday and received email this morning. Its been a long long journey of uncertainity (10 days less of 3 years in 485 and total journey of 5+ years). This forum had been really helpful to know practical/legal immigration issues and current trends and also to share the pain and happiness of each other. I really hope all the old timers get approved soon and also my good luck to everyone and hope every one will have a speedy and fruitful immigration journey.

Congrats nsc121901. Your end less wait is finally over. Good luck for future.

Congratulations

Congrats buddy. I always used to think about you and improve my patience..Good Luck.. Must be nice to see light at the end of the loooong tunnel.

Congrats!! So it took more than a month for approval after they received your RFE reply. Can you please give your RFE details? I am waiting for 3+ weeks since they received my reply.

Congrats !!!!

Congrats nsc121901 !!! Nice to hear the good news .!!!! i always felt that you should have been approved long back .... and yes i learnt to be patient ...Enjoy and have a great time ahead .....

Thank you folks. I wish every body good luck . Ofcourse I will visit this forum often to share your concerns, frustration and happiness.

GKNair, Updated my RFE details in the singature.

Good News!!

3 years for 485 is a long time - I have already lost patience in less that two years. Enjoy the passing of a milestone and have fun.

Thank you very much for all the congratulations. I am still in shock. I used to come to this forum even at midnight 1 AM, 2AM, 3AM... god knows. Looking back I can't understand if it was my patience or what. But I think its just that we can't do anything about it. I still think we shouldn't have to suffer so much because of technicalities after working so hard, pay taxes promptly, especially SS taxes ( not knowing if we really will get any benefits from it).

I can't resist comming to this forum. Good luck to all you and thanks again for all the congratulations. Your day will come soon...