Guess what....

Congrats Nsc######

Congrats on your approval.You have waited a real long time and you are probably numb after this approval within all the happiness.I know so many folks with rd in 01 who have gotten approval so long ago....anyway time for you to enjoy!!

I think,apart from the fact that this process is dragging for a long time it is extremely unfair with late 03/04 filers getting approval while 01/02 filers are made to wait for no fault....This was grossly unfair and the new rule based on PD would go a long way correcting this unfair policy by all service centers but mainly the super fast VSC,TSC AND CSC!!!!

I am thinking the speed at this some of the other Service centers issued 485 last 6-8 months probably caused this retrogression....even then the folks who are going to suffer now are the old filers in NSC....Who knows how long these numbers are available....!! :D :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats nsc121901

I am very glad to see that your case came through. Enjoy. By the way, it's time for you to join another agonizing queue the physical Green Card.

Psinha

--------------------------
ND - 12/10/2002
AD - 11/29/2004

Congrats

NSC121901,

Congratulations. I'm still stick here with same LUD. As far as i know i've same name check problem.

But, god knows when this people will approve our case. I filled for 4th EAD back in Oct. 2004 and nothing so far.

Anyway enjoy your freedom from this painful process.

Piyushind

Piyushind !!!
I sincerely wish that your approval comes out without any delay and start new year with freedom. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey NSC,

Congratulations....I just saw your approval info, as my visits to this board have been less often lately. You've got your approval...sit back, relax and enjoy now.

cmr

Congrats nsc121901 !

nsc121901 - congrats old buddy. This is great news. I visit the boards not too frequently these days, just saw your approval. Enjoy these days !!

Cheers !

starbucks
RD 12/11/01
AD 3/16/04