=> Track only cases with PD=NULL(blank) in I485 receipt notice

Yeah No Panic. But if you notice : The problem cases are those with Priority date Blank.

Most of the cases who are still waiting and having receipt date of April and May are those who are having their Priority date field Null in I-485 receipt.

So the thoery goes out : If priority date is Null, chances of getting your case delayed is much much higher.

PD is blank and different Alien numbers...

Guys,

The PD field is blank and also the Alien number (A#) on my wife\'s I485 receipt notice is different from the A# on her EAD and AP receipt notices. Anybody in the same situation?. Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes to all.

Details : RD:08/17/01 ND:09/17/01 WAC-01-286-XXXXX Processing resumed on 01/12/02.

My attorney\'s reply to my question on blank PD

No problem - they are not relevant at this time since all PDs are current in all
categories.

RD 6/1 ND 8/7 PD NULL, still waiting

And on the fingerprint notice, the PD was simply 6/1/01--the RD. Actual PD is 07/99.

I don\'t think so.

I have seen people getting approved even though the PD is blank.
I suppose approval date depends on when your FP is done and which officer you case is assigned to.

All the best to everybody.

My PD is Null too. Got EAD, AP approved, FP done, process resumed

My PD is Null too.
My details: RD:08/01
            ND:09/01
            FP:12/01
            FP Done 11/01
            Processing Resumed Msg: 01/02
            WAC# - 01-286-xxxxx

There is no harm in having PD blnak in y\'r Recipt Notice

The following case got approved with a BLANK (Null) PD in Recipt.

kotag kris "Approved !! RD:Aug01 ND:Sep01" 3/26/02 4:34pm

Guys, I feel you are unnecessarily creating anxiety for yourselves...

A lot, if not most, of people had PD\'s blank in the receipt notice and have gotten approved. That is definitely not a cause for concern nor the reason for delay. This would be a possible problem if they processed by PD. But, they don\'t. They process either by RD or ND/WAC.

Even if it is not printed on your receipts I am sure it is on the system. How am I so sure? I had blank PD in my I485 receipt but my I485 approval notice had the PD in it. But, the receipt date on the approval notice had my ND in it. Go figure! Don\'t worry on account of missing PD.

Approved WAC-01-277-52XXX on March 29 - PD Null

RD : July 25, 2001
ND : Sept 07, 2001
PD : Blank on I485
AVM : Jan 12, 2002 process resumed
AD : March 29, 2002 Case approved (per AVM)

Guys!! I think we can terminate this thread

as more people with blank PD are getting approved......For cases that are still pending, I think it\'s just a coincidence...

No Title

kayak,

Congratulations on your approval, can you please share your FPScheduled, and FPDone date(s)?

Thanks
PCee

PD=Null if current

My details:
EB2/RIR
MD for 485: 2/1/02
RD/ND: 2/5/02
FP notice: 3/1/02
FP Scheduled: 3/22/02
FP Completed: 3/22/02
AP Approved: 3/26/02

As you can see .. Things are moving regardless of the null PD. Since i know PD is current for EB2 .. perhaps null indicates that PD does not apply in this case. Thoughts?