=> Track only cases with PD=NULL(blank) in I485 receipt notice

PD=null theory

I seems to me that PD=null is for people who are EB1, EB2,RIR , or/and probably that i140/LCA was file in other jurisdiction. In my case, my company is a nationwide company, and I happen to live in Bay Area. LCA+i140 was processed in TSC, i485 applied in CSC.

Maybe it is PD itself...

My actual PD is Nov/Dec 99 EB2. May be Visa numbers won\'t retrogress to that time frame. So these applications are guaranteed visa availaibity should there be retrogression.

Any comments...

I don\'t think it\'s related with EB2 or 140

mine is I140 EB3 RIR approved by CSC and my PD is April 2000....And for EB3 if it retrogresses usually it goes back at least by two years...

If it\'s a software glitch, it could be anything....

I have my 485 reciept and PD - NULL approved. on 3/18

Hi

My I-140 approved from VSC
This may be one of the reason for not having PD specified in the reciept.
I feel It is definitely for this reason my approval was delayed for atleast 3-4 weeks. Since all my buddies have recieved their approvals 4 weeks before me.
Anyway happy for all of us who got approved and wish the same who are all waiting, may Ur approvals come soon.

Pavan

RD 12/19, ND 12/21, FP done 1/11, EB2 RIR, PD blank

from the very beginning everything was processed in CSC for me. also i am solely based in California and my company does not have any other operations outside of California. personally i don\'t think there\'s any cause for worry just because PD field is blank in the I485 receipt.

My PD is Blank in recipt. Is it b\'cos I-140 for CP and changed to AOS ?

I was wondering is the PD blank in the case if you have I-140 approved with CP and you choose AOS instead. Just a thought !!

All processing done @ CSC. EB2/RIR

let\'s try hot mail\'s theory

My I140 was also approved for CP but doing AOS.....how about others?

Another blank PD approval posted by SVS2000

So I guess it\'s just a coincidence that some cases with blank PD are still pending.............

How do I know whether my I-140 was approved for CP?

I think my I-140 was approved for AOS. I am not sure. I will look in my approval notice and confirm.

My I-140 is from CSC. Do we have any priority date in FingerPrint Notice? I didn\'t check it. I\'ll

I think because of Priority date is Null, it may not be getting picked up by computer. All other folks got approvals, and I\'ve not yet assinged to officer in California center !!

Guys whoever has priority null, better get it corrected.

not big deal if PD = NULL

talked to my lawer, she said that it is not a problem if PD is NULL as all categories are current now. Once you have applied PD has no bearing the the application.