==> SEPT-OCT 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

Venkat.me too.still didn\'t get them.but my lawyer got confirmed with INS about the approvals

but she said the IIO is going to expedite the process to mail them.it\'s been a week i guess.still didn\'t hear anything

Same boat..but got out

Hi,
I was in the same boat. Whenever we called they said our card was approved a couple of months back but it has not been produced and scanned. We called and sent inquiries for a month. I had to suddenly leave for India. We went into the local INS office and they issued interim EAD\'s for both me and my wife. The fact that EAD petition was approved didnt matter for getting the interim EAD. Hope you too get it.

avm message change for spouse...

We did our Early finger prinitng on 04/05....I checked avm and it has changed for my wife that they have received and processing has resumed but for me it is still "we have mailed you Fp notice on 03/27...."

hi,according to AVM my case got approved for EAD,but till now i didn\'t get it.

So,still can i go and get the IEAD card from the local INS.
Thanks.

To 485test1, no, you could not get iEAD

My friend was in the same boat last year, basically her case was approved according to AVM, but she didn\'t get the card, then she went to San Jose ASC, and they refused to issue the iEAD.

Any Approvals for Sept, 2001 Filers

My RD : 09/19/2001
     ND : 09/26/2001
     FP : 03/08/2002

Waiting for GC.
DOes anybody know which months is active right now

When will october RD start

Since now the processing is resumed... any gues when Oct RD cases will start. Lokks like presently they are Sept ND cases.

AVM message - Resumed blah....blah....for both me and my husband

ND sep27th, FP on March 19th 2002.

- Bhuvana

Using EAD

My Receipt date for I485 passed 6 months now. I am working under H1 for 2 years now and received my EAD few months ago.

I am thinking about getting a part time job. Once I use my EAD my H1 will be invalid and I\'ll be working under EAD.

Could someone tell me what the disadvantages are for working under EAD while I485 is pending. Thanks you.

talked to IIO, FP recv by INS on March 29th, no avm changes

just talked to IIO, she said the case looks good, they received the FP, and case is waiting for assinged. but AVM is still playing" 999 days" message.

Detail:
RD 10/23, ND 11/18, WAC 02-043, FP recv 3/25 done 3/26 scheduled 5/1
FBI sent result to INS on 3/27, INS received FP result on 3/29.

does that mean the INS already get the backgroup check done?

per second IIO, new security check has not been done

I talked with another IIO about my spouse\'s case, she was mentioning that although INS received our finger print, there is the famous
"new security checks" have not been done for either of us. sooo it is not ready for assigning to office. this is not consistent with the first IIO saying.

Processing Resumed

Finally, I see that processing resumed in my case. My wife did finger print after a month and there is no change for her case.