==> SEPT-OCT 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

VERY MAD !!

Still not approved, no RFE, no approval .. nothing. 166 days and counting as of today. INS figures of all cases of 765 before 12/06/01 (as of on 03/15/02) .. is a LIE. LIARS !! That too in a clean and clear honest case. I guess INS is too busy giving visas to hijackers.

Good idea.

Thanks !! I think I will have to do that. Enough waiting for the *right way to do things*. Question though, for iEAD, do I have to go to the INS center (or whatever it is called), within the area of jurisdiction of my address? Or can I go to Any INS center within California and get it done? Reason I ask .. I am 6 hours away from my mailing address for sometime .. because of work reasons. Response deeply appreciated. Also, does anyone know a place on the internet where I can find places to go to get my iEAD?
Thanks a lot people you guys are the best.

nikhila koadli,venkat_P did you get ur EAD cards.i didn\'t get mine and got approved on the same day

i am 485 tester in this site.but unable to post the messages with thatid.
thanks

IIO has no clue

I just talked to the IIO. She tells me .. OOHHH!! THIS CASE HASN\'T EVEN BEEN PROCESSED YET !!! GEEEEEEEEE .. and I am Britney Spear\'s next boyfriend .. RIGHT? I asked ... "Why it hasn\'t been approved, or any time estimates .. etc. etc.?", and she tells me .. "No Idea". ....

INS -> Idiots Need Spanking !!!

Going for iEAD tommorow morning !!

No Title

no i won\'t talk to my attorney :) Company is not paying for EAD and AP. So i have to pay($1500) once they are approved. Good thing is they won\'t charge until both gets approved.
May be, we will get 485 approval before EAD card???

Nikhila k,my lawyer just spoke to INS person,she confirmed that the cards

are approved but they didn\'t mailed the cards till now.they will do that it seems.

No Title

Thanks for the info. did she also talk about our 485 cases also? Does our cases get approved atleast by end of may of mid of june??? I am worried, priority dates may go back in October.

WAC-01-295-XXXXX

My EAD and AP got approved in November.
FP in December
Currently AVM says "On Jan 12th ur FP have been received and processing has been resumed......"

PCee please update my info (Oct list): FP done.

FP done as scheduled on 3/29/02 at Oakland. no line outside the door. maybe lots of people go get it done early at San Jose. AVM msg said processing resumed on 4/3/02. waiting for the final word.

wow! I did fp on 3/19 no change in AVM till now !!

maybe the early FP is the problem ?? mine was schduled for 4/25

well , it has not be proved so far. I did check with FBI..

who said the FPs had been sent back the same / next day

Los Angeles iEAD

Has anyone taken iEAD from Los Angeles Center (The one on los angeles blvd?). Please let me know if I need to take photographs, and if that center gives out iEADS. Thanks.